colors unlocked
[html]

Skoll Haskel

Word Count - 273 :: Go ahead and call this done I guess? I can't formulate a better reply >>;

The boy pretended to pout when his brother remarked about the earring, but a smile appeared on his lips afterward. He didn’t understand much about jewelry or clothing at his age, anyway, although it often looked good on others. Wearing a bunch of clothes or necklaces or whatever would only get in the way with running and shifting and hunting, after all! He didn’t think that wearing pants in lupus form would work out. If I ever get decorations, it’ll be like paint, he thought, but paint wore off pretty quickly. He considered this for a moment until his half-sibling answered his stream of speech.

Skoll nodded uncertainly, although he knew that Kable wasn’t his full brother anyway; his father wasn’t the King, but someone else. Would he feel different if he were Vigilante’s son? Then again, Liam was, and he didn’t really strike the boy as royalty. Maybe it did rest in the mind more than the blood anyway.

He nodded at the reassurance that he could be a king someday. He knew that, now he was of shifting age, it wouldn’t be much longer before he moved out of the puppy rank—but still the title of prince would remain until he accomplished something great. He didn’t want to take over the Court, necessarily, as that meant his father wouldn’t lead anymore, but… I’ll find a way, he decided, smiling and walking after Kable with a youthful swagger.

The sunlight fell on his face, and he sighed at the scents of the sea and spring. “Definitely,” he replied, butting his brother on the shoulder with his wild-maned head and grinning affectionately.

table by raze; image from wikipedia commons

<style>
.skollkhan {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/9efX3.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 0px 0px 310px 0px; font-family:garamond, serif; font-size:14px; letter-spacing:1px; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border:1px #1C1B17 solid; background-color:#B8B2A8; color:#696157;}
.skollkhan .ooc {font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; text-align:center; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px; width:490px; letter-spacing:1px; color:#1C1B17;}
.skollkhan .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.skollkhan p {text-indent:25px; margin:0px; padding:5px 5px;}
.skollkhan b {font-size:15px; color:#1C1B17; text-shadow:#696157 0px 1px 2px;}
.skollkhan t {font-style:italic; font-size:15px; color:#1C1B17; text-shadow:#696157 0px 1px 2px;}
.skollkhan .name {font-size:50px; font-family: 'Mate SC'; text-align:center; padding:20px; text-shadow:#696157 0px 1px 2px; color:#1C1B17}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread