Assuming direct control
[html]

Him running off was just fine ^^

She had been expecting a fight and had her blade up and ready for the swing of the other's knife, catching it and trying to pull back. The brute was swift, though, gouging the fat of her upper arm with it twice before help arrived. Wretch was doubly surprised to spot the form of the other canine as they rushed out of the brush toward her. She'd been completely focused on the blade of the stranger and avoiding it before this new figure had arrived, and now wondered frantically if she would have to deal with two adversaries now. Had he somehow called another canine to come and fight against her?

Things became more clear as she took a few steps back. The first male lunged toward her once more but was thrown back by the other. Perhaps the black and white one was getting him off of her so that he could take his own chances against her. Her nose worked quickly to try to discern a pack scent from either one of them, but she found herself unable to. Words rang clearly though the clearing - an innocent? Did he mean her?

The first canine gave a loud whine of pain and disappeared off into the forests again, dropping his weapon on the ground nearby. She glanced sideways at Ezra, his back turned to her for the moment, and scampered toward the knife to pick it up just in case. She didn't know him, and in these lands one was just as likely to get attacked as they were to receive any kind of help. Wretch had won and lost her own fair share of battles and knew that having a weapon was a key part of it. The more she had, the safer she felt.

The silver hybrid placed the knife in her pack, wincing as her arm stretched out. It was bleeding quickly now and she held it out to allow the blood to drip down onto the ground instead of her fur. "I'll live." Her words came shakily as she reached a hand up to hold the deep cuts closed. She could scarcely believe that anyone would come to her rescue, much less another loner. Most only looked out for themselves, she had found. "Why'd you attack? I could've had him in a few more rounds, I think" Perhaps not while injured, though.

<style>
.wretch_forest .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.wretch_forest p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.wretch_forest b {color:#84ba35; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.wretch_forest {background-color:#d3eed4; background-image:url(http://img196.imageshack.us/img196/9266 ... forest.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5b8f80; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 210px 0px; }
.wretch_forest-border {width:404px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
Table image © me'nthedogs @ Flickr
[/html]

Messages In This Thread