Assuming direct control
[html]
Of course <3

There weren't many canines out there who would risk their lives for another who they didn't even know. It was an act of kindness that was not lost on the shy girl, for all that she said about it. Wretch had very little experience with being rescued, as she normally either fought her way out of the mess or ran if she couldn't handle something...and she wasn't quite sure what she owed him for this. Perhaps he would accept a gift, or something to eat. She had a few different items that she could offer, but was unsure if any of them would be suited for the mixed creature that stood before her. Her rescuer.

She winced, arm pounding, as the male tightened the scarf around the wound. For a moment if felt as if her arm wanted to burst, but then the feeling went away. She actually felt a little better with the added pressure from the scarf. It had done something to her that had brought her back a bit. "I feel a little dizzy...but I think I'm OK. Who taught that trick to you, sir?" She asked curiously. She was always open to hearing more healing techniques - much of the time any more it was just her and there wasn't anyone else around. So she had to know how to take care of herself.

It seemed as if he was traveling with someone else, a boy whose looks reminded her of the male that stood before her. She nodded to him as well. "Wretch D'Angelo." Often, Wretch wondered if it was her size that made others think that they could take advantage of her and steal from her. "I haven't met others like you before. Where did you come from originally? Or...have you always been a loner, Sir?" She asked the older luperci. She hadn't gotten his name yet, but listened carefully in case he gave it.

<style type="text/css">
.wretch-02 b {font-weight:bold; color:#82a75d; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #3a5a19; }
.wretch-02 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.wretch-02 {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#6e8755; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/PZAwW.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 310px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#475a35; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.wretch-02 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.wretch-02 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread