Assuming direct control
[html]
Meeeee too XD

When she'd become injured as a pup, her name had been the one and only thing she had been able to recall from her past life. Only recently had she met Eris and she hadn't thought about asking the origins of her name or why she'd been dubbed such a depressing word. It was just another word to her, as most names were - she had never really considered the meaning behind it. The name held a lot of value for her, as it had been the only tie to her previous life for a very long time, so she wouldn't mind it even if she did know where the name had come from.

Every luperci had their own story, and she hesitated to speak again as he repeated her name. His face had looked to be devoid of emotion or feeling for a few moments, but now she could see something. Yes. I don't look much like a Wretch, do I? But I have no other name to call myself. I-I think that names like that might run in my family...my brother is called Pandemic But then, she'd never really known her true family. Who knew if others were named similarly, besides Pan and herself.

The cut began to slowly stop bleeding, drops making longer and longer intervals before they hit the greenery below. She looked curiously at him as he explained that he'd lived in a pack before, just as she had. His son's mother had died - presumably a mate. She hadn't experienced death first hand yet in her own life...but she'd been abandoned enough times to know the loneliness that followed a separation from someone that was cared about and cherished. I.. She didn't quite know how to start. I'm sorry to hear it. My circumstances weren't the same, but I find myself as alone as you are. W-Well, as the two of you are. I grew up in Dahlia de Mai, which then merged into a new pack known as Ichika no Ho-En. My father left the pack and I didn't see him for a long time..so I left as well. He was the only thing tying me to that place.

Never mind the attacks that had happened to her just beyond Ichika's borders - the broken and then re-broken leg and other injuries. She was unlucky, to have come across so much bodily harm in her short lifetime. I am enjoying my freedom...to not have to answer to anyone or do anything I don't want to do. The other loners and bandits that lived out on the road as well were her downfall, really. But whatever they took from her could always be regained. Would you care to sit, Ezra and Eli? We could perhaps start a small fire to roast some meat with while I get this wound cleaned

<style type="text/css">
.wretch-02 b {font-weight:bold; color:#82a75d; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #3a5a19; }
.wretch-02 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.wretch-02 {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#6e8755; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/PZAwW.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 310px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#475a35; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.wretch-02 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.wretch-02 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread