i've got this half moon
[html]

A smile slipped across her narrow muzzle when she saw the tuft of fur floating away from the wind. It was a baby bird of a smile, featherless, weak, but somewhere she was sure Stark perched and approved. She nodded at his statement then cocked her head at his question, both arms now folding across her small breasts. She was never sure what to do with her arms, but this way they put somewhat of a barrier between others and her awkward optime body, androgynous and uncomfortable and scarred as it was. It was strange to think this was the same arrogant creature that lived on four legs and faced the world with a crooked, supercilious smirk.

“Nothing,” Vesper answered. Was it truly possible to do nothing? She sighed and amended, “Brooding, thinking, wasting my damn time. A hunt sounds good right now.” She unfolded her arms, her pale cornflower eyes managing to not be quite so dull as before. “I probably couldn’t help you catch as something as large as another might, but I’ll help.”

Regardless of if he’d like to hunt with her, she let her body collapse into a more familiar but still unnatural shape. Her form relinquished itself to gravity, coming down to all fours, crunching, hurting for the first time in a while. Uncomfortable minutes later, the hybrid stood in her more wolfish secui form, her smoke-and-wood mane fluffed along her thickened neck.

<style type="text/css">
.vesbluecrack b {font-weight:bold; color:#485066; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#f0f2f6 0px 0px 1px;}
.vesbluecrack t {font-style:italic; color:#485066; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#f0f2f6 0px 0px 1px;}
.vesbluecrack p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.vesbluecrack .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.vesbluecrack {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#afbcd1; background-image:url(http://i52.tinypic.com/2w3ddac.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #f0f2f6; padding: 370px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#544e50; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread