i've got this half moon
[html]

i suck at hunting posts xD

Moving through the vegetation, stepping slowly and keeping her tail straight out so that it wouldn’t rattle the bushes, Vesper waited for the other’s signal. She could see him now, large and white, creeping toward their target—and then the brush of his tail rose like a banner. Heeding this call to arms, she quickly twisted and emerged from the wooded area as the male snapped at their quarry, driving it toward her.

In her lupus form, it might have been better to worry the creature, to bite and snap until it wept blood and energy before making her kill. The secui form was superior to her skinny natural one, however, and she had no trouble leaping upwards, her jaws meeting once in the doe’s chest before relinquishing their grip for the neck. Copper was in her mouth, and she heaved the deer bodily downward as it kicked, waiting for Max to join in with the kill.

<style type="text/css">
.vesexlu b {font-weight:bold; color:#23355a; letter-spacing:1px;}
.vesexlu p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.vesexlu {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#9c998d; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/TZvPd.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #3b3a35; padding: 340px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#3b3a35; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread