Groomed for perfection
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.aeronmatchOutline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/Sets/aeronmaching.png') #0fab00 no-repeat top center; width:500px; margin:10px auto; padding:275px 10px 10px 10px; color:#ddd; border: 4px double #000;}
.aeronmatchTitle {text-align:left; font-size:32px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #999; color:#FFEC8B;}
.aeronmatchSubTitle {text-align:center;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#FFEC8B; margin:65px 3px 5px 20px; line-height:100%;}
.aeronmatchInfo {text-align:left; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#FFEC8B; font-weight:bolder;}
.aeronmatchInput {width:490px; border: 4px double #000; background-color:#7f7f7f; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 70); line-height:120%;}
.aeronmatchInput b {color:#FFEC8B; }
.aeronmatchInput b:before { content:open-quote;}
.aeronmatchoInput b:after { content: close-quote;}
.aeronmatchInput p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
.aeronmatchSubtitle2 {text-align:center; font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:3px 3px 3px 3px; line-height:100%; color:#FFEC8B;}
p.aeronmatch-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

She lays down on the sidewalk
Never very analytical
She is something simply beautiful
Re-appear when you feel magical
WC :: +300 OOC :: OMG My first ever nat thread. Wow. 3points

Aeron smiled at her daughter she was growing and being groomed from the moment she woke to the time she fell asleep. Ayita was going to make her daughter the pride of Anathema, and had even started calling Adwen; Pride. After all the girl was Aeron’s Pride and Joy. Today however the Atheed had chosen to take Adwen with her on her daily routine. The pair had wandered the border and moved along to check the few snares she had out and about. It seemed like most had fallen prey to the winter cold and some broken by something too big for it.

Mama I’m bored The child whined looking at her mother. White eyes just looked at the golden woman she called mother. The golden woman was her mother and all she ever known she loved her and would go anywhere with her but this was so boring and the child could not keep her attention soly on her mother.

Aeron looked down at the girl and smiled. I’m sorry my pride. Aeron spoke looking down to the girl. She couldn’t help but wonder if it would have been like this with Wraith and Lucillia. She sighed a little sad by the thought of her other two children. She really did wish that they were all with her safe and sound with her that’s all she wished for. Would you like to go explore the caves? She inquired looking at Adwen.

Oh yes mama Adwen said in absolute delight of doing something else. Come mama I race She called as she started running. She was hoping to beat her mom to the entrance of the caves. Aeron smiled as she “ran” after Adwen hoping to give the child a confidence boost. After all she was going to be a proud warrior or whatever she chose to be.

To back in the days when we were young
When everything was like a loaded gun
Ready to go off at any minute
Yeah you know we're gonna win again

Template by Revo Modifications by Nat and Marie <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread