Groomed for perfection
[html]
Lillith Alexandria Trombetta

Word Count → 233 OOC.

Lillith looked over at the older girl when she spoke, You’re momma has a crow? She then looked over at the reddish woman, That’s cool! I’m gonna have a raven or crow someday, when I can stand on two legs. She smiled and wagged her tail. The idea of having her own pet was very interesting to her, and she couldn’t wait to shift and be able to try it out.

Once Pride had given the affirmative for hunting bugs, Lillith laughed and batted at her playfully. Then she looked around, keen eyes trying to spot any movement in the grass. There! A large green grasshopper munching on a leaf; the Trombetta girl was off. She bounded through the grass, and the movement caused the grasshopper to bound away, followed in close pursuit by the red pup who just laughed like it was the funniest thing ever. Lillith did not often feel so amused, and she turned back to Pride, C’mon!

The girl could not remember the last time she had played with someone her own age, and oh what joy it brought her! Even the simplest thing like chasing a bug brought her pleasure, and she realized then how truly bored she often was. She really needed to get out more she decided, and socialize. The caves were so dark and lonely, how was anyone supposed to make friends down there anyhow?

<style type="text/css">
.rpazeth b {font-weight:bold; color:#603A1C; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#574f3c 1px 1px 2px;}
.rpazeth .wc {font-weight:bold; color:#4d4727; text-shadow:#574f3c 1px 1px 2px;}
.rpazeth p.ooc {font-size: 11px; padding:0px 30px; font-style:italic;}
.rpazeth p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.rpazeth p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.rpazeth .name {padding:27px 0px 10px 0px; font-family:'La Belle Aurore'; font-size:40px; font-weight:bold; text-align:center; text-shadow:#574f3c 1px 1px 2px;}
.rpazeth {width:500px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#a99a74; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/zb2m9.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1c150b; padding:4px 0px 350px 0px; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#574f3c; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.rpazeth p b:before {content: open-quote;}
.rpazeth p b:after {content: close-quote;}

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread