take a piece of my soul tonight
[html]
I beat you for starting a thread Big Grin but this one is sad. This will probably be the shortest thread I ever have :O

Something was wrong. Something was terribly wrong. Omni could feel it as much as being stabbed somewhere. There was something amiss. Omni's sleep had been restless, as if something horrible were to arrive. Omni attempted to roll over, close her eyes and fall back to sleep. To dream and think. But it just couldn't be initiated. Nothing could. She could hear Jacinto's restful and peaceful breaths beside her, as well as Sinatrai's sleepy snoring. Shaking her head, the petite coywolf stared at the ceiling of their small room. tick tock the old grandfather clock at the corner of the room chimed adding to her sleepless facade

It wouldn't be courteous of her to wake either Jacinto or her son up, it simply wouldn't be fair to any of them to disrupt their sleep for the night because she had a case of the willies. A small sigh escaped her thin muzzle,here's to four more hours of nothing.

Rolling onto her back, Omni winced as a sudden cramp or sharp pain struck her in the abdomen. Wincing, tawny hands fell to the bulge upon her belly, terrified for the tiny lives that lived within. Another struck, painful as ever. Biting her lip, Omni managed to prod Jacinto's lean back with a slender hand. "Cinto...They're...Aah!" The young woman's sentence cut off as another blinding stab sent her clutching the side of the bed. Amidst this, a flowing crimson wetness flooded past her legs and spread into the sheets. It took a long time for her to realize it, and a small yelp evaded her lips. "Jacinto!" Her pups! They--They were being lost. Sitting up frantically, Omni clutched her belly, close to crying out once more.  

<style type="text/css">
.freebfeb03-box {width:238px;height:330px;float:right;}
.freebfeb03 b {font-weight:bold; color:#63118e; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; }
.havendaddi01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#514739; text-align:center;}
.freebfeb03 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freebfeb03 {margin:0 auto; width:90%; max-width:700px; background-color:#eeecfc; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/xG7rj.png); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3e343e; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
</style> [/html]

Messages In This Thread