take a piece of my soul tonight
[html]
Everytime I reach for you, there's no one there to hold on to.
Nothing left for me to miss, I'm letting go, letting go of this
Word Count :: 000

The Lykoi man had been sleeping without disturbance and a great deal of tranquility, yet tonight something was out of balance. It was quiet, Omni lay beside him quiet, between them was a sleepy Sinatrai. Hopefully the rest of tonight would be normal, like any other night in this room.

But it wasn't, Jacinto was goaded gently with one of her hands. The multihued hybrid had time to sit before she cried out in pain. What was happening? Were the pups safe? Were they arriving? Wasn't this too early? Her next cry was much more startling, beneath his fur his face was white as ivory. "Shh love...It'll be fine--" Jacinto leaped from the bed to light a lamp to hang on the shelf, trotting back towards the bed. That was when he noticed the blood. "Oh no." Whatever reason the blood had appeared there and was in such a high quantity, this was not a good visual to see for the wellbeing of Omni. The pups were dead. The Lykoi just couldn't sit there and cry, Omni could seriously be hurt. Picking Sinatrai up in his arms, he took a pile of clean unbloodied blankets to pile in a comfortable nest in the corner of the room. "Go back to sleep my son." Jacinto ordered quietly, worried once again.

He rushed back to the bed, he didn't know how to deliver children. Not even dead children. He was useless. He could call Ilusion. She could know how. But of course, she'd be sleeping. Jacinto pulled the blankets off her body, he would have to somehow burn or clean those blankets tomorrow. But the scent will never go away. He knew that. He crawled up onto the bed soaked with blood, held one of her hands tightly. As far as he knew, he couldn't do much more. Jacinto would hate himself if he lost his mate as well. "Just breathe...You'll make it!" Small years fell from the corners of tan ringed eyes, his children had been lost, and the possibility and chance that Omni could slip away tonight as well terrified him.

Image courtesy of derekbruff

<style>
.GR2_Jacinto p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.GR2_Jacinto b {font-family:verdana; color:#612609; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_Jacinto {background-color:#eac7a0;  font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#5a2104;  line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img198.imageshack.us/img198/4727/atable24.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:280px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #5a2104; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.GR2_Jacinto .inner {margin:0 10px; background-image:url(http://img857.imageshack.us/img857/4346/21bn0ba.png); border-radius:10px; border:2px solid #5a2104; }
.GR2_Jacinto .name {text-align:Right; font-family:Stint Ultra Expanded; font-size:40px; text-shadow:#102015 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:33px; letter-spacing:-1px;}
.GR2_Jacinto .lyrics {color:#94623b; text-align:Right; font-family:Fresca; font-size:11px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:10px; letter-spacing:1px; }
.GR2_Jacinto .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #090c19; padding:5px 15px 0px 15px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread