When Shadows Lurk
[html]
Amy Sunders

Word Count → 000 :: no problem. tell me when you're up for the drug thread. found someone willing to drug him

The dark assassin joined Amy, sitting across from her at the fire. The juices from the meat ran down, sizzling as it hit the flames. Amy's control was tested to keep her elegance up in the face of something smelling so good after a long day of travel. The slaves might travel in the wagon, but Amy traveled by foot, preferring to scout things out. She smiled at him before her eyes fell onto the carving on his shoulder. Well well. It looked like he walked like a free man no longer. She was feeding a slave, and treating him like a guest.

Dismay and disappointment flooded her face. She had thought him better than this, so highly trained and capable. Well, it happened, even to the best of them. Well, not to her. Amy would kill herself before allowing anyone to call her theirs. She belonged to no one, ruled over those in her care. The meat was finished, and Amy carved it up. Dividing it out Amy made sure that the burnt portions and ones that were more chewy were passed to the slaves. Leaning back Amy neatly began to pick through her meal. I see you found yourself a master. Her voice was emotionless, cool as the wind.

<style type="text/css">
.ramasks b {font-weight:bold; color:#1a1009; text-shadow:#fefff1 0px 0px 1px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.ramasks p.ooc {font-size: 11px; text-align:left; padding:0px 30px;}
.ramasks p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.ramasks .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#1a1009; text-shadow:#fefff1 0px 0px 1px;}
.ramasks .name {font-size:60px; font-family: 'Nothing You Could Do'; text-align:center; color:#ffeb7d; padding:0px 15px 200px; text-shadow:#1a1009 1px 1px 4px;}
.ramasks p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.ramasks {width:500px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#a87340; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/LpaOl.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:50px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#fefff1; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread