When Shadows Lurk
[html]

Word Count → 000 :: Again, sorry it took so long and is so short. If you want it changed, let me know. You can skip over me until you want him up again.

​Dhiate grasped the burnt meat and began to tear into it as well as he could. It was charred, ashy, tasteless, but it was food nonetheless. After he'd gone through many months of starvation, he learned not to be picky. Who knew when your last meal would be? Sometimes he didn't eat at all for a day or two. Dhiate's stomach had grown small enough that it didn't really make a difference any more. As Amy wished, he had retained his beautiful figure and it had even grown slightly curvier. After all, he was eating now.

He allowed Raoth to take a greater portion, and Dhiate wiggled down to the ground. He forced himself to relax as the conversation taking place had nothing to do with him. A few minutes later, he heard Raoth do the same a few feet over. Dhiate's dark striped ribs heaved up and down as his breathing grew steadier and softer. Eyes closed, he soon fell victim to sleep.

<style>
.prettyboy-box {background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... al13-1.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: bottom center; width:235px; height:172px; float:right; margin:3px; }
.prettyboy {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.prettyboy p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.prettyboy p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.prettyboy .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.prettyboy p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.prettyboy b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread