When Shadows Lurk
[html]

Shadow

OOC here!

Shadow looked to her when she snapped at him and he growled as he jumped in front of her and snapped near her face to get her attention.

Whats your problem Amy! I've helped you on multiple occasions and now all of a sudden the moment you ask about the mark on me you treat me like I'm a worthless slave. I am not a slave! I am your friend! Or are you blind as well as foolish! You act like you don't care about anything but I know better. I see how you look to your prize, I saw how you use to look at me.

He stood firm and his tail stopped wagging as he looked her dead in the eyes. He was going to get answer here and now, there would be no hiding anything.

<style>
.badbackground .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.badbackground-header {font-size:25px; text-align:right; padding:10px 20px; color:#FF4000; text-shadow:#4C2D11 0px 0px 5px;}
.badbackground p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.badbackground b {color:#ff4000; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.badbackground {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... moon-1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:300px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FF571F; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#D33500; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:379px; text-align:justify; }
.badbackground-border {width:381px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.badbackground .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #D33500; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread