Cats and Dogs
[html]

Word Count → 257 Helotes wants teeeeaaaaaa :|

Helotes was on top of the world at the moment, and the beautiful did well to heighten this feeling. He and Yegua trotted along with Potra in tow behind by tie. This was the first time Helotes had taken the filly out, and she was much larger now than when he had first acquired the both of them. Still fully green and quite snappish, he felt the need to start to work with her more. Eventually she would be a find asset to the Inferni stables, but for now she was just a smart mouthed brat. The fact that he could understand the majority of what she said to her mother annoyed her greatly, and caused him great satisfaction.

Helotes was skirting the borders when he heard the call not too far off; the voice was not familiar to him so he went to investigate. In the distance he could make out the cart and horses and as he neared the lovely face of the golden woman came to his eyes. She was respectfully outside the borders and from the looks of it it seemed she was a trader, not much unlike the Oriental woman he had met so many moons ago.

Hola senorita, He said as he slowed his horses, I am Helotes Lykoi, Hydra of Inferni. What can I do for you this fine day? He gave her a handsome grin, feeling somewhat flirtatious all of a sudden. Though his heart belonged to another, he could not deny a pretty face when he saw one.

<style type="text/css">
.heloosa b {font-weight:bold; color:#ff8c00; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#290d00 1px 1px 2px;}
.heloosa .wc {font-weight:bold; color:#ff8c00; text-shadow:#290d00 1px 1px 2px;}
.heloosa p.ooc {font-size: 11px; padding:0px 30px; font-style:italic; text-align:center;}
.heloosa p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.heloosa p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.heloosa {width:500px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#804500; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/vY2t6.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #290d00; padding:410px 0px 4px 0px; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#290d00; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.heloosa b:before {content: open-quote;}
.heloosa b:after {content: close-quote;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread