Cats and Dogs
[html]

OOC spoke to Mel. said basic information about the pack, having two leaders, militarized, aggressive, ect. is alright to share

Word Count → 000

The first one to answer her call was an amazingly handsome hybrid. It was hard to see him fitting in with the more coyote like members. Amy smiled at him, a bright suggestive one, though she was here on business primarily. Perhaps later, if they were still interested, something could happen. Her eyes roamed from his muscular body to the filly behind his horse. It looked to be in quite good condition, healthy, if clearly unbroken. Returning her warm brown eyes to his Amy grinned, speaking softly. Hello senor. I've come here to trade. I hope to form bonds with this pack, so that we both benefit. Would you care to view my wares?

A yip alerted Amy to the fact that the one she had come for had arrived. Amy watched coolly as Emmanuelle came up, bearing the items she had requested. She nodded her head at the polite inquiry, eyes measuring the worth of the items. It appeared they were all as requested, fashioned extremely well. I am doing well. I hope this day finds you healthy too? Lifting the bracers up Amy examined the leather work with satisfaction. Strapping them onto her arms Amy turned and placed the baskets inside the wagon. The cloak would be given as a gift to her leader when she returned to Anathema, as well as the information she would earn. Very glad to get rid of the animals the coyote had purchased Amy lifted out the two lynx kits, holding them out to be examined. They were weaned, and beginning to grow a wider interest in the world, keeping Raoth and Amy's hands full preventing them from destroying her supplies.

Turning back Amy pulled out a pair of rabbits next, huddled into each other. They were young, just exiting the young stage and being able to breed. It was a male and female, in case Emmanuelle was interested in that. After she brought out a wire cage she had ransacked from a shop, three sleepy chickens clucking in protest at the introduction of light into their world. Amy dropped it down, managing to keep the distaste of them from her face. They had made an awful mess, lots of noise, and it had taken plenty of willpower to keep from eating them to just have it be over with. For the last part of the trade, we discussed a favor. I was hoping you could inform me about your pack.

<style type="text/css">
.amyhour b {font-weight:bold; color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.amyhour {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#ac69fc; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/CeqhO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #30383c; padding: 290px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#31224b; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.amyhour .wordcount {color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #31224b; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.amyhour p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.amyhour p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread