Cats and Dogs
[html]

Word Count → 407 Bria, I PPed Amy handing him on of the kits; Emma told me they're her's, but Helotes is just taking a look at one.

Helotes smiled handsomely at the woman when she called him señor and then nodded when she confirmed his suspicion of being a trader and that she wished to form a friendly bond with the pack. Well so far she had seemed respectful, staying just outside the borders and calling in a polite manner. Helotes was about to say that he indeed would like to see her wares when the sound of pad-falls came from behind. Helotes turned to see an Infernian, a newer member and one he had not yet met, walked up bearing items. She was a stunning creature, with blonde hair that nearly rivaled Zana’s golden ringlets. She greeting the dog-woman as Amy, and laid out before her several beautiful items, saying that they were the ones that were promised.

Helotes watched the exchange; it was good to know that this Amy had already made deals with members of Inferni; that would work in her favor when Ezekiel would hear of her. She donned the bracers, obviously pleased with them, and then turned to retrieve several things from her cart. Helotes watched with amusement and interest as she came forth bearing two infant lynx, rabbits, and chickens; Helotes urged Yegua a little closer and reached out a hand for one of the kits, May I?; he wanted to take a better look at one.

Once in his hand the little thing protested greatly, biting and scratching at him as best it could; he held onto it tightly though, giving the thing a once over; he had never held one before, and was not sure what use one could be to him as a pet, but it was interesting that it was one of things the woman was selling. He moved to cradle the cat in his arms, and resigned it finally calmed and he petted its head softly, but turned to look up as the woman spoke again. She mentioned another part of her trade with the Inferni girl, and that it would mean information on Inferni.

Helotes immediately tensed, eyes darting to the girl. Had she promised to divulge information on them? His eyes narrowed, fur bristling slightly, but he said nothing. He would see what the girl would say, and if anything was uttered from her that would endanger Inferni he would put a stop to it; but for now, he put trust in her, that she would be wise and speak carefully.

<style type="text/css">
.heloosa b {font-weight:bold; color:#ff8c00; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#290d00 1px 1px 2px;}
.heloosa .wc {font-weight:bold; color:#ff8c00; text-shadow:#290d00 1px 1px 2px;}
.heloosa p.ooc {font-size: 11px; padding:0px 30px; font-style:italic; text-align:center;}
.heloosa p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.heloosa p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.heloosa {width:500px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#804500; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/vY2t6.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #290d00; padding:410px 0px 4px 0px; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#290d00; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread