Cats and Dogs
[html]

Word Count → 245 OOC

Helotes had kept his eyes low and half lidded as the woman spoke, scratching the lynx’s head with a single clawed finger. He relaxed as she finished; what she had said was acceptable, most outsiders knew these facts already. He looked up at Amy then as she revealed unto them an assortment of weapons which glinted off in Helotes’ eyes like diamonds. His attention was quickly drawn to one weapon in particular; an ebony spear with a beautiful silver point. It was not elaborate by any means and looked very practical, but it put his birch bows with sharpened scrap metal tips to shame. He wanted it badly.

Helotes dismounted Yegua then, who strode off a ways with her filly in tow. The Hydra then handed the lynx to the coyote female with a soft smile, before turning to the trader, I am a warrior of the clan with a proficiency with spears, I would like to know what you would like in return for that, he said and pointed to the spear, and also I want to ask if you have any tea? This last question was hushed, because it seemed silly for such a masculine individual such as himself to be asking for such a drink instead of one that would seemingly befit his character, such as alcohol. But he so loved the stuff that he was willing to put himself in a feminine light if it meant he could resupply his stock.

<style type="text/css">
.heloosa b {font-weight:bold; color:#ff8c00; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#290d00 1px 1px 2px;}
.heloosa .wc {font-weight:bold; color:#ff8c00; text-shadow:#290d00 1px 1px 2px;}
.heloosa p.ooc {font-size: 11px; padding:0px 30px; font-style:italic; text-align:center;}
.heloosa p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.heloosa p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.heloosa {width:500px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#804500; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/vY2t6.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #290d00; padding:410px 0px 4px 0px; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#290d00; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread