Cats and Dogs
[html]

OOC permission to skip emma

Word Count → 000

At the reveal of her weapons the warrior sat up, eyes gleaming with interest. That certainly grabbed his attention. Smiling Amy stepped aside so that he could get a better look. The handsome male moved over, looking into her wagon, eyes drawn like a beacon to the silver spear in the back. He wanted it, and wanted it badly. The fact that the last question was hushed amused Amy. She didn't see any shame in him asking for such a dignified drink. If anything, it gave him class in her eyes.

Turning Amy pulled out the spear, holding it in her hands. Gently she weighed it expertly, making sure the balance was right before passing it over to Helotes. Such a weapon isn't exactly easy to come across. Perhaps you could trade me some equipment for my wagon in exchange for it. Amy indicated to the worn harness that her horse wore. It was useable, but getting lots of wear from the constant travel, and she was yet to find someone who could replace it for her. As for the drinks, perhaps you would be willing to train Raoth for me. Amy indicated for the ragged slave to come forward. Unwillingly he dragged the chains over, eyes glaring with anger.

<style type="text/css">
.amyhour b {font-weight:bold; color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.amyhour {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#ac69fc; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/CeqhO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #30383c; padding: 290px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#31224b; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.amyhour .wordcount {color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #31224b; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.amyhour p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.amyhour p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread