Cats and Dogs
[html]

OOC here.

Word Count → 000

Amy smiled, nodding her head. A fresh harness, new joints on the attachment for turning, and a spare wheel. It's a horrible pain when they break. Amy knew enough to keep the wagon running, able to fix the wheels when they blew, but new parts was something out of her range. Sooner or later her repair jobs would wear out, and she would need new supplies. It looked like he was just the one for that. Returning in a month's time would be just fine as well, allowing her to stop in the next time she came by for trade.

She watched Helotes move around Raoth, eying the youth. At the mention of the chance of getting away from Amy Raoth snapped to attention. His muscles flexed and he did his best to look desirable for work and fit. Amy snorted, considering what Helotes had said. I can train him well enough in the duties of a bodyguard. Movements to disarm without killing is beyond me however. If you could teach him that, it would be good. Would a week's time be long enough for you to teach him some? Amy glanced over to Emmanuelle, wondering what she thought of this conversation, and if the coyote would need anything else from the trader.

<style type="text/css">
.amyhour b {font-weight:bold; color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.amyhour {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#ac69fc; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/CeqhO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #30383c; padding: 290px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#31224b; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.amyhour .wordcount {color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #31224b; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.amyhour p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.amyhour p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread