Cats and Dogs
[html]

Word Count → 228 OOC

Helotes nodded when she listed off the things she would need. He would remember them easily, they were simple pieces for the cart; though despite their simplicity, finding replacements might be difficult. He would surely have to find a way to repay Nathaniel if the youth was able to retrieve everything for him.

Then, in response to what he had said about Raoth, Amy replied that she would leave him there for a week. Helotes gave a small grunting sigh, A week would be sufficient to train him the basics, if we went at it every day, all day. If the boy is willing, he will learn. However, I garauntee you that he will be in bad shape once he’s returned; the training will be difficult. Helotes was not sure he could have put in kinder terms than that. He recalled when he had begun training under Halo; he had been overconfident and hadn’t realized the strain that the physical training would put on his body, and then that was only half day trainings. This boy would be training from sunrise to sunset; but he would be well tended to, so perhaps he’d be alright.

Helotes turned away from his thoughts, I’ll do it then, and have him ready for you in a week’s time. he held out a hand to clasp Amy’s in a sign of contract.

<style type="text/css">
.heloosa b {font-weight:bold; color:#ff8c00; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#290d00 1px 1px 2px;}
.heloosa .wc {font-weight:bold; color:#ff8c00; text-shadow:#290d00 1px 1px 2px;}
.heloosa p.ooc {font-size: 11px; padding:0px 30px; font-style:italic; text-align:center;}
.heloosa p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.heloosa p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.heloosa {width:500px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#804500; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/vY2t6.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #290d00; padding:410px 0px 4px 0px; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#290d00; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread