I can't forgive and forget-pick one
[html]

Word Count → 000

OOC

It was weird he barely knew this female and yet he felt trust. Not any sort of trust he had felt before but it was as if he could tell her about his past and nothing would go wrong. Flicking his tail left and right as the thought about trusting this female floated around his head like a leaf falling. Than he remember. Memories came rushing back to him that he took a few steps back. Hotaru. This was his twin sister. The one he had hurt all those moons ago. He looked at her and shook his head. She than threw a rock and a staff and him- the rock grazing his skin. He looked down an sighed. "Hotaru...." He walked towards her but she had jumped down. He followed her. He looked at her, his gaze filled with the memories of them. "Hotaru... I am sorry. Go ahead and call me whatever you wish, but I am truly sorry. Nothing will change that. I did what I had to do to save both of us. Father.....he was crazy with power. He would of taken over...I was crazy back than to. I was filled with rage."

<style type="text/css">
.KidoTwinsSnow b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000 ; letter-spacing:1px; }
.KidoTwinsSnow .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.KidoTwinsSnow p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.KidoTwinsSnow {margin:0px auto; width:468px; background-color:#F0F8FF; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/6IyXS.jpg); background-position: top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 390px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#191970; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread