I can't forgive and forget-pick one
[html]

Word Count → 381

OOC

It had been so long since she had heard his voice, and although his scent was that of a stranger, his words rang with a familiar tone that made her want to cry. He had to be lying; he just had to be. Hotaru couldn't believe that her father had done something despicable. She had tried so hard to make but a single villain in her world, even if the villain was her twin. Yet, she knew he wasn't lying. His words were genuine; what's more, he was her twin. Most of her wanted him to be lying, but some small part desired to believe his words. When they were young, he was her world. She was dependent on him, and was proud that he was her brother. There was a large part of her that desired to return to those days, but her loyalty to her farther was preventing them from returning.

Adrian's voice rang out as she fell, his lithe body moved in to catch. It was like her dreams, she had fallen into his arms and tears began to stream down her face. Hotaru was about to push him away, but he moved before her fingers could touch his body. A growl erupted from her throat, as her ears lay pinned against her head. She didn't even attempt to make it seem like she was looking at him. Her blind eyes simply stared out into the darkness while her cold voice split the air. "You are a liar and a thief. You took my family, my eyes. What business do you have being here? Are you here to steal my happiness again, my family?"

Fawkes was sure he hadn't been gone long. Yet when he returned with a rabbit clutched in his talons, there was Hotaru, sitting on the ground and bleeding from her knees. Standing above her was Adrian. An angered scream came from his beak as he dived towards the wolf's head. Just before impact, the red-tailed hawk swooped up and dropped his catch next to Hotaru. A whistle from Hotaru sent the bird reluctantly after her walking staff. He grabbed in quickly in his talons and returned to her side. His large wings spread wide in the air as his sharp beak was displayed menacingly.

Quote by: Maurice Freehill

<style type="text/css">
.character-HotaruBlind b {font-weight:bold; color:#FFD700 ; letter-spacing:1px; }
.character-HotaruBlind .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.character-HotaruBlind p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.character-HotaruBlind {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/ZWce2.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 353px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#DCDCDC; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread