[m] Our own jar of hearts. [p]
[html]

OOC here!

Shadow looked to her body and to her eyes and everything about her was a spell, That scent in the air had him and he knew full well what it was and what it made those who smelled it do. He and Insomnia had never had sex before, in fact Shadow hadn't had sex with anyone, Al his actions and confidence were all due to his instincts and training on how to use his body and skills to there fullest effect.

But Insomnia even though she was in heat he knew that she wanted him and all this time he had wanted her just as bad. Actually it was odd that they had been together as long as they have and haven't mated but that was about to change. His hands went to her hips and he held her close to him and then without him trying to hold back he leaned in and bit her neck hard but not hard enough to break the skin and after it he licked the spot and once more brought his lips to hers and kissed her passionately.

After kissing her he lifted her up and had insomnia wrap her legs around him and he sat down on the damp grass and dirt beneath him and he gave a small whine of affection and want. He didn't want to control himself anymore...he just wanted to let both himself and Insomnia get what they were craving because it was long past due. He was getting excited fast and his kisses and licks were now traveling from her lips and cheek to her neck and then to her breast.

I want you, I need you. I love you Insomnia.

Even though he wanted her more than anything he wasn't going to force anything onto her, He sat there with her in his lap and his arms held her close as he licked and kissed her all over her body waiting for her to act or say what she wanted.

<style>
.shadowlove .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.shadowlove p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.shadowlove b {color:#CBCACA; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.shadowlove {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... 57pt-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; }
.shadowlove-border {width:479px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.shadowlove .inner {margin:280px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px; height:275px; overflow:auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread