a serpent armed
[html]
OOC: I apologize for the delay on this! I thought I would have more time as it's Spring break, but I've had less than usual - apparently I have a severe eye infection, so I've been running around trying to get that cleaned up! And that sounds good, I'd like to get Col killed as quickly as possible xD Death posts are the most fun. WC: 316

Ezekiel did not meet his words - perhaps it was because he was too stupid to understand? The sneer that marked his face curled deeper, and a vicious growl came from the madman's throat. There was no shred of sanity in Columbine's umber eyes, no reminder that the hybrid that once lived within this shell of a creature could have been good at some point in his life. For a moment the creature simply considered the soon to be killed Aquila, estimating where the best point of attack would lie. Should he go for the subtle beginnings, engaging the man in basic forms of combat? Or for the direct kill as a show of strength and dominance, as Columbine so clearly held? His hand twitched around the sharp rock he gripped, and the decision was made: the throat would be the first point of attack, and hopefully the last.

He crouched deeper, waiting for the moment in which he could spring and rip the man in two. Separation from the neck - what a terrible, yet quick, way to die! To cut the jugular is to know death and embrace the last few seconds of a pitiful life; Columbine could not wait to see the life slip from unworthy eyes, and feel the metallic liquid on his eager tongue. Blood and pain - it drove the crazed Lykoi man, and his eagerness betrayed him. His thoughts became disorganized as the madness curled around his mind like a cobra, squeezing the life out of his tenuous reason. With a face that spoke of insanity the male leapt forth, jagged stone extended, snarls and growls ripping from his coal colored lips. Columbine intended to reach the man and cut his throat immediately - there would be no need for an overt show of strength. It was simply obvious the Lykoi was superior to this de le Poer mutt.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread