You granted me what I wanted
[html]

OOC AW, she just came back from freetown, plenty of herbs. will be heading to casa after this

Word Count → 000

Reaching the pack borders Amy had to fight to overcome the temptation to howl, calling members to come to her. She wasn't a loner anymore, she no longer needed to follow such protocol. Steeling herself she crossed over, and the crows broke out noisily, caws filling the air. Her own crow woke up from the noise, fluttering on it's leash. Raoth snapped at the birds angrily, still hating the fact that he was forced to go where Amy went, even being treated the same. A low growl from her quieted the violent male down, and she continued on her way to her cottage.

The noise fell behind them, though the crow she had purchased continued to flutter above her, occasionally crying out for companions. It was new, and Amy would have to work to train it, but hopefully it would help her understand the system better. She didn't have much time to spend dwelling in the pack after all. Having a crow she could take with her, even untrained, would give her at least a glimpse of how they managed it. Reaching the place Amy pulled her wagon to a stop, unhitching her horse. The beast wandered off a little ways to graze, ready to leave when she was. Entering the home Amy called out softly. Dhiate?

<style type="text/css">
.amyhour b {font-weight:bold; color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.amyhour {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#ac69fc; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/CeqhO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #30383c; padding: 290px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#31224b; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.amyhour .wordcount {color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #31224b; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.amyhour p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.amyhour p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread