My Bad
[html]

OOC here.

Bambi's scent reached Terra, sending the coyote's tail wagging. The rabbit tried to limp away, being picked up and placed back in front of her. The rabbit had to stay; after all, it was the whole reason why she came to this pack. Being yelled at for doing something that came so naturally to her was still shocking for Terra, but at least she understood that it hadn't been liked. Since she had come as herself, and not shown up with a different name, Terra had to behave, and do her best to patch things up.

The dog looked a little bedraggled, despite the intimidating large size. Terra looked at her in surprise, wondering what had happened to her. As soon as the question was asked Terra straightened out, holding herself with full pride. It's a brown rabbit. She looked at Bambi, letting the silence stretch out a little before continuing. You said you needed two. Here's the other one. And look, I even made it so it can't run away like the other one tried to.

<style type="text/css">
.terraleap b {font-weight:bold; color:#fffe61; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #1a1f0a; }
.terraleap p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.terraleap {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#c9c84c; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/wGvcK.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1a1f0a; padding: 190px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1a1f0a; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
.terraleap .ooc {margin:5px 0px 10px 0px; font-style:italic; letter-spacing:1px; text-align:center; width:100%}
.terraleap p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.terraleap p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style> [/html]

Messages In This Thread