Look at me now!
WC: 412

In this moment he loved his mum more then anything. She had a way wiht words that Lucifer didn't. "Well THAT clears things up!" He said wiht a sigh of realization. He had to stop himself form looking down as he finally knew why he had the exstention on his body for besides for getting rid of exsta water in his body. He would have to experiment wiht it later on in his own privacy to see what it felt like. Not that he'd ever tell his dear mum that this was what he was thinking as he sipped his whine and spoke to her. His attention managed to stay on the white wolfess.

He wanted to ask her if she loved Lucifer but he worried that maybe she would need to finish a few glasses of the drink before she would respond well to that tpe of question. It was obvious that she had left and hoped not to see him again. He hoped maybe one day they'd be able to have a hunting trip together and talk as a family, Lucifer, Duece, and his brothers. His mind wandered to his brothers, he hadn't seen or heard from them in awhile. Maybe he would go to Shadowed Suna nd visit Pilot and Sirius some day soon. In his mind Sirius, Noah, Apollo, and Tal were all his brothers, it was hard to even remember that he the four were not brothers to eachother only to him. "We have one strange family." He said aloud shaking his head, "No I have no questions." He didn't want to huirt his mother wiht questions about her leaving Twilight Vale, "You know i've been thinking about doing some traveling but i'm also trying to go for a side ranking in my pack. I always knew i'd help dad witht he hunting, feed the pack. Lately, after this fight, I find I want to protect it mroe then anything. Keep my pack safe, they're as good as family to me. I just keep meeting new and older memebrs of the pack and getting to know them and the more wolves I know, the closer I get to them and the more I would hate to see any harm come to them." His mind wandered to Savina, she was sucha sweet she-wolf. Not old, not too young, she was nice to everyone and lived in rome. Maybe, she'd take him to see the ruins one day.

Messages In This Thread