Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
[html]
<style>@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Rancho);</style>Titania Moonsong

burning the ground, I break from the crowd
I'm on the hunt I'm after you

strut on a line, it's discord and rhyme

AND I'M HUNGRY LIKE THE WOLF

Word Count :: 300+ Oh snap!! (Ohyeahhey! Per our PM's, back dated to the 6th right?)

It wasn’t long after the Epsilon entered the den and drifted off to sleep that Titania awoke, uneased. Something broke her slumber – probably nothing more than a rat or a cricket – and roused her from her star dancing dreams, but it was that scent that made her amber eyes fly open. Two round reflectors in the dark, the moonlight bounced off of Titania’s eyes, making them appear to glow as her eyes scanned the den. Every muscle was tight, her body rigid, and the full ruff of fur at the nape of her neck stood on end. Threat. Betrayal. Theft. Were the feelings that coursed through her veins right now.

Carefully and as silently as she could, she eased herself up and away from Zalen. Usually he stirred whenever she left his side while they slept, but if she was careful enough she could slip away. Yes, this was definitely a “slip away” situation. If Zalen awoke to that scent the Alphess didn’t know if she could control her temper.

But who was it? Putting her nose in the air, Titania sampled the atmosphere for a moment. Her eyes were already adjusted to the dark, and soon fell upon the resting female across the way. A low growl began to rumble in her throat before she abruptly stopped and looked over her shoulder at her sleeping mate. He didn’t seem to awaken. Turning forward again, she marched purposefully toward Ciara.

She didn’t know the other wolfess very well. She had known her from being around the pack but no personal relationship had been started yet; this situation certainly wasn’t going to facilitate much of a healthy one, either. As she walked up before the wolfess she thought of many things she wanted to do; number one being grab her by the scruff and drag her out of the den. But their position prevented that, for she would surely surprise the innocent woman, and surprised women made such a racquet.

Glancing over her shoulder one more time, she lowered her head to the sleeping Ciara’s level and a low grumble filled their immediate area. When she awoke she would be eye to eye with her Alphess. “Ciara, get up,” was her hushed demand.

image from dawnthieves; code template by kitty; table by raze

<style>
.Hltw_razkit p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px; line-height:16px;}
.Hltw_razkit b {color:#ffff62; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px;}
.Hltw_razkit {background-color:#605f5f; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#f1efed; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/XNRhd.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:440px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #463837; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.Hltw_razkit .name {text-align:center; font-family:Rancho; color:#ffff62; font-size:65px; padding:0px 0px 0px 0px; line-height:25px; letter-spacing:2px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px;}
.Hltw_razkit .lyrics {font-family:georgia; color:#f1efed; font-size:15px; padding:6px 0px 10px 0px; line-height:12px; text-align:center;}
.Hltw_razkit .ooc {text-align:center; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:10px; border-bottom:2px dotted #3a3629; padding:0px 15px 0px 0px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread