Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
[html]
<style>@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Rancho);</style>Titania Moonsong

burning the ground, I break from the crowd
I'm on the hunt I'm after you

strut on a line, it's discord and rhyme

AND I'M HUNGRY LIKE THE WOLF

Word Count :: 300+

She snorted at the politely ignorant way Ciara regarded her, but Ciara was damned either way. If she had said anything else or spoken in any other tone Titania would take that as her reason to let loose and punish the girl right there in the middle of the den, regardless if she would wake the pack or not. Her tail twitched, almost upset that she didn’t have that reason. Titania wasn’t typically the violent type, but just as the other wolfesses weren’t quite themselves in their season, neither was she when they were.

One side of her muzzle curled in annoyance. “Yes, something is wrong. Outside, now, or I have no problem dragging you out by your scruff.” She threw her head, the look in her eyes telling Cirara that she had better listen. Then she turned and padded toward the mouth of the cave, heading into the night. When she was outside her mood was only dampened by the fact that the moon was lost behind the blanket of clouds. She looked up for just a moment, frowned, and then turned to Ciara.

Instead of stopping there on the mound that they normally socialized on just outside of the den, she jerked her head again, indicating that Ciara should follow her off into the woods. She walked… no, stalked along ahead of her, ears cupped back to listen for Ciara’s paw steps. If she stopped or went elsewhere, she would whip around and pursue her.

Finally Titania picked a spot, no place in particular, yet still in the woods, and turned to confront Ciara. She stood tall and paced toward her now, bumping up against Ciara with her chest in a showy display of dominance. “What do you think you are doing?” Her voice was harsh, direct. “Coming in to the den like… this… to taunt the males? And to taunt me?”

image from dawnthieves; code template by kitty; table by raze

<style>
.Hltw_razkit p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px; line-height:16px;}
.Hltw_razkit b {color:#ffff62; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px;}
.Hltw_razkit {background-color:#605f5f; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#f1efed; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/XNRhd.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:440px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #463837; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.Hltw_razkit .name {text-align:center; font-family:Rancho; color:#ffff62; font-size:65px; padding:0px 0px 0px 0px; line-height:25px; letter-spacing:2px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px;}
.Hltw_razkit .lyrics {font-family:georgia; color:#f1efed; font-size:15px; padding:6px 0px 10px 0px; line-height:12px; text-align:center;}
.Hltw_razkit .ooc {text-align:center; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:10px; border-bottom:2px dotted #3a3629; padding:0px 15px 0px 0px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread