Protection Mistakes
WC: 676

Motioned to follow behind his leader he did so thankfully. He wished he could shift though, to a smaller from then this one, or at least his normal human like form. He much prefered that to this, this form brought out his power and temper more then anything. The humanized werewolf form seemed to be less showy, and calmer. He sat on the couch as asked and smiled at Ember's word and almost laughed, "Of course I forgive you. I was really gonna fight you if Nani hadn't come, though. Bet I coulda beat ya!" He shook his head, "Sure you're pretty big for a female but in the end I'm pretty sure I have more strength in this form, not to mention weapons you don't have." He tapped his hand on his black leather knife belt, more so on the side holding his hunting knife. He had never used it, swearing only to use it to clean his kill or to defend himself if needed. The knife was quite large, almost a small sword, It's blade was thin and sharp, and it's fist sized red handle tipped in a shiny gold. It felt safe when he had this belt on, like he would be able to have the upper hand on almost anyone.

"We should spar sometime, when I'm doing better and you're doing better." He nodded with a smirk ,"Anytime...well after these wounds are better ofc ourse. Will you be staying with us?" The coal colored male looked to her with hopeful large amber eyes. He was back to his normal self again, just happy his rashness hadn't harmed anyone past forgivness. Ember would make a great addition to the pack, strong and smart with some spunk. Twilight Vale could use some more females like that! His ears twitched and he turned to Naniko with soft eyes, "How did you do this, Jazper?" He gave a small shy smile as he looked at his right arm, the bite had taken a chunk out of his arm and wrestling with Ember had reopened the skin, which had just started to heal. He pulled up his left leg to show Naniko the scratches along it. They were deep and long, and stung to the touch but his arm was the bigger worry. What kind of hunter enjoyed not being able to take a good swing with his strongest arm? He sighed and kept eyes even with the white female as he explained, "I was out hunting yesterday and I tracked a deer, I followed it out of our territory without realizing it. I don't know where he came from but when I started chasing after the deer I ran into this loner. Needless to say the deer got away and he blamed me and started to hit me. I've never faught before and it was all a shock so I got shaken up a bit before I relaized what he was doing. He went to bite my face but he got my arm in his mouth instead and then after a few minutes of fighting he ran off."

He let out a small chuckle, "I might hurt a bit, well a lot but I think he's feeling it more then I am." He was positive the other guy was in worse shape he had been abit smaller the Jazper, most wolves were, and after he had come back to earth it wasn't so hard to ruffle up the loner with little difficulty. "You know, this whole experience left me with a new goal. Maybe i'll join my father as a hunter under him someday but first I think i'd like to protect me pack. Isnt' that the....Guardian's job?" He wasn't sure if he was using the right name for the job, or if the job had been taken yet. If it wasn't he wanted to make his goal clear to the leader before anyone else could grab it. He couldn't have it yet wiht his little experience but it was always good to express his ideas.

Messages In This Thread