I Adore
Adonia had the joint placed at the side of her muzzle, she knew verbally she had offered the joint to her but physically she must have totally lapsed in that area. Watching the bird eat for a moment she took a harsh drag and then brought the rolled goodie from her lips with her index and thumb and then brought it closer to her, "Here.." Adonia figured she was patient and could have the joint for a while, this time doing her best to concentrate on what the ebony lady had to say. Caprica was a very interesting name, it briefly reminded her of a few things her father taught her about the stars. Caprica reminded her of Capricornus a constellation in the night sky, her coat was very night like..maybe that was how they came up with the name? Who knew, but her mind was wondering, and not focused very well...

The woman was part of the D'Angelo family, she didn't know the family well, but it wasn't completely lost to her. She smiled some when the woman said Amy, "Yeah, the woman seems harsh, but she seems real bright." Her attention went back to the bird, and it seemed hers did too. Adonia let out a burst of laughter at the many questions and comments that shot out of her within a matter of seconds. "Yeah, definitely, that's what has made it hard to get a name for him." She reached out and gave him a light pet on the head down to his tail fluff as he continued to pick at the crab meat she exposed for him. "He has quite the beak on him, and you're right, he's an eagle..a golden eagle to be exact. I took him manly for that reason, but what sold me was him being a male. I didn't want to deal with a brooding female." Her eyes glanced up from her eaglet to her and with a wide smile she responded to the last question, "Yeah, I'm going to use him as a hunting and scouting companion." Her eyes held pride and excitement in them. She couldn't wait to be able to use him for that purpose, but she was enjoying this time with him. Raising him and bonding. He continued to eat, eying both Caprica and Adonia every-so-often, but it seemed he mainly kept and eye on the ebony female. He didn't know her, and so he watched her suspiciously. The wolfdog was amused and she laughed a little at her eaglet.

She looked back to Caprica, and wondered if she had enjoyed the joint yet.

Messages In This Thread