You see that I will only take from you
[html]

It was impossible to avoid mention of the Boss within Salsola. This was one thing Tlantli could not abide; the flaxen coyote's jaw clenched ever so slightly, but she kept her mouth shut. There was no avoiding him. You chose a good spot, she said. I am sure it will stand proudly, she added. Both statements were true -- while the first was not a good spot for her, she supposed it was a good spot for Itachi and any others who wished to protect or eavesdrop on the Colotl ranks. As for the second, Itachi had been included in Salsola for a reason -- he was strong, and Tlantli knew this.

She did not know how to interpret his statement about avoiding others, but she initially breezed by it rather than dwelling on it, smiling with her razor-sharp canines exposed. It was sunlight itself, she said. No one can live in the dark all the time. Reconsidering, she cocked her head. If you mean to apologize for not treating me as a sister, it is not needed. Have I treated you as brother? she prompted, shaking her head. Still, Family is Family, yes?

Tlantli is by Kitty!

<style>
#tlaKitty {
font-family:'times new roman', times, serif;
font-size:14px;
width:95%;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:18px;
}
#tlaKitty p {
text-indent:50px;
padding:0;
margin:10px 0;
}
#tlaKitty p.sieImage {
text-align:center;
text-indent:0;
font-size:11px;
font-style:italic;
}
#tlaKitty .txtooc {
text-align:left;
font-size:12px;
font-family:georgia, serif;
text-transform:none;
font-style:italic;
font-weight:normal; }
#tlaKitty .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#tlaKitty b { letter-spacing:-.5px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; }
#tlaKitty u { text-decoration: underline; }
#tlaKitty b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#tlaKitty b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#tlaKitty b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread