You see that I will only take from you
[html]

--

Whether his new home had a favored location was yet to be seen, but he’d chosen that over an empty den closer to the borders. His silver songbird was such a brittle creature. And though she had barely had the time to find the echo of her voice, he knew that she was more social than he, and would do better in a more crowded place than the desolate place he had lived in until recently. It was for her that he did all this, and everything that pleased her would please him.

She spoke of returning into the sunlight to escape the dark, but he quietly disagreed. Light was not necessary for every creature, and he knew he had been spawned by the dark. Had he managed to hold on to his solitude, he wouldn’t have been here today. Strange how the tides brought him to strange and slightly unfitting shores. But the Lykoi was not one to complain, and never would he speak a word to express initial wishes and desires that now were lost.

She spoke of family, and reminded him that in the eyes of Family traditions, he had been a failure for some time. ”Regardless, I beg forgiveness.” The cool, unmoving tone in his voice did not express apology, but the words were sincere enough. It was time to change, and there were many others he needed to treat differently from now on. ”But yes, Family is Family.” he repeated after her. ”You seem well,” A compliment was usually a sign of positivity and attention, wasn’t it? Nocturnal creatures seldom seemed at ease in the eyes of the sun, but currently he didn’t know exactly which darkness she spoke of.

<style type="text/css">
.itachi-x01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.itachi-x01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.itachi-x01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.itachi-x01 {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://i1047.photobucket.com/albums/b47 ... achi-1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 10px 0px 100px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#111111; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread