You see that I will only take from you
[html]

--

A nod was given to the hay shaded woman, though there was little to no value to her words. He wasn’t at a stage where he cared about such shallow pleasantries. The Kimaris blood ran through his veins, but he had never been a family man, and although the word was used with purpose in Salsola as well, he didn’t find much meaning in it. He supposed he should make an effort to care, but it was difficult when one didn’t know how. But the least he could do was to attempt to pretend. At least the formal parts would be dealt with.

He was not aware of her new ties with another male. He pondered at how she chose her wording. A new mate, as if a new model had replaced an old, though he could not recall that she had an official partner in the past. But these were the disadvantages of exclusion; he knew not the existing relationships between members and the general working of the pack.

”Congratulations,” the male breathed, regardless. He was unable to find joy on her behalf, but supposed it was positive that members of Salsola found happiness in each other. ”I wish you both well.” And even if he didn’t, he knew he ought to. She was part of his family, after all. ”Who is the fortunate man?” he added, finding that it would be useful to know her partner’s name, at least.

<style type="text/css">
.itachi-x01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.itachi-x01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.itachi-x01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.itachi-x01 {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://i1047.photobucket.com/albums/b47 ... achi-1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 10px 0px 100px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#111111; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread