You see that I will only take from you
[html]

--

They were predators through design and revolution, and it was in their nature to chase and hunt after prey and dreams alike. He understood this, but was uncertain if he could be included in this way of life. But he was but a young student of life, and had only barely replaced indifference with what he thought to be contentment. He had begun to involve himself only because it was the right choice. Once he had been Protégé, and now he had fallen. It didn’t change who he was or what he wanted; a mere rank didn’t control his life.

”You are right,” he concluded, though did not share her opinion on the matter. He didn’t require things to change. He didn’t know what she wanted him to say. He had no confessions he needed to make. An inhale was spent in silence, and he looked at her, thinking that at this point, after having been in Salsola for so long, he should know this woman better. ”I don’t require much to create a zone of comfort that I can be content with.” he settled on, shrugging his shoulders slightly to add at least some change to his still form.

”Perhaps I lack commitment,” he pondered, knowing that this was the truth. But he knew he could learn to care.

<style type="text/css">
.itachi-x01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.itachi-x01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.itachi-x01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.itachi-x01 {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://i1047.photobucket.com/albums/b47 ... achi-1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 10px 0px 100px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#111111; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread