You see that I will only take from you
[html]

--

”Why not?” he wondered, sincerely-- almost curiously. The blonde Lykoi did not know what greatness meant. It was his belief that it differed for each and every one of them. He did not care to rise, high and mighty, above others. He only wished to shield and nurture what he had. Was it not enough to be content? ”I do not lack anything,” he added, knowing that he had never been right. His hand had directed the weapon that had murdered his own father, and he had felt nothing. Well then, what purpose was it that she thought he could find?

It was unfortunate for the blonde Kimaris that she did not feel that she was permitted to reach her true potential here. There was almost an urge to advise her to move on and away from the pack, but he knew that he perceived the world very differently from others. ”Perhaps you need to give it time,” he suggested, aware that he didn’t really know what he was talking about. He didn’t know her offense. Had she made a graver error than he, it was possible the path to redemption didn’t even exist. This woman was fire, but he wasn’t the kind that melted in response to her touch.

<style type="text/css">
.itachi-x01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.itachi-x01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.itachi-x01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.itachi-x01 {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://i1047.photobucket.com/albums/b47 ... achi-1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 10px 0px 100px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#111111; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread