the supine
[html]

OOC here.

Her words seemed to snap the coyote back out of it, if she was still rather fearful and stiff. Terra grinned cockily, feeling rather sure of herself compared to this frightened stranger. It was a clear lie too, a bird laughing above. Terra chuckled, completely agreeing with the raven. It was foolish for her to try and bluff out of something so obvious. The explanation that followed made more sense. Terra had been clawed plenty of times before, but never deep enough to scar. This was her first time with that, and Terra would certainly be a lot more cautious around cougars now. Well, the problem wasn't the cougar. The problem was that she'd gotten greedy and dug in without checking the area. Something she'd never admit to.

Seeing the coyote deflate was annoying. It dampened Terra's own spirits, making her feel like she had to cheer her up in some manner, and Terra didn't know how to do that. Doesn't matter what got me. What matters is that the one who did it is dead and I'm not going to let it happen again. Asked why she wasn't in the pack lands Terra looked around, pretending that everything was just fine. You know, they got a little worried when I came back like this. Thought it better if they didn't see this. You know, to stop them from worrying. In other words, they wouldn't like what she had done and would stop her if they saw it. I couldn't just stay still.

<style type="text/css">
.terraleap b {font-weight:bold; color:#fffe61; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #1a1f0a; }
.terraleap p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.terraleap {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#c9c84c; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/wGvcK.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1a1f0a; padding: 190px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1a1f0a; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
.terraleap .ooc {margin:5px 0px 10px 0px; font-style:italic; letter-spacing:1px; text-align:center; width:100%}
.terraleap p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.terraleap p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style> [/html]

Messages In This Thread