the supine
[html]

OOC here.

The coyote did seem only curious. Terra relaxed into the pattern, just letting the movement relax her and take away the pent up energy from days of staying still. Her movements lacked the beauty of a true warrior, a mix of the instinctual strikes that she would use and the lessons she had gained. It was a roguish way of fighting, mixed and blended with what she had seen to allow her to defend herself the best she could in all situations she could imagine.

Again the female pressed in. Terra looked over, curiosity instead of hostility this time. Why was she so interested in Terra's practice? Terra might have watched someone with knives for the flashes of metal, entranced by the beauty. She would have stolen one later on. The only reason why she knew how to use them was because someone had actually offered to teach her, instead of leaving her as she was simply fiddling with the knives and accidentally cutting herself when she gripped the wrong part.

Shrugging Terra stepped away from the tree. Do you want to learn how to use these? I can't imagine another reason for you to be entranced. Idly the coyote twirled the knives in her hands. She couldn't do the fancy tricks Caspa could do, but she could make them dance, a simple extension of her thieving skills to make items vanish. Stopping she held one out, tail swishing. How about you attack me instead? She grinned, waiting for the other to accept her game.

<style type="text/css">
.terraleap b {font-weight:bold; color:#fffe61; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #1a1f0a; }
.terraleap p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.terraleap {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#c9c84c; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/wGvcK.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1a1f0a; padding: 190px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1a1f0a; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
.terraleap .ooc {margin:5px 0px 10px 0px; font-style:italic; letter-spacing:1px; text-align:center; width:100%}
.terraleap p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.terraleap p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style> [/html]

Messages In This Thread