Learning Consequences
[html]

OOC :: Ooooooh burn..? WC :: 229

"Squirt?!" Lillith cried out, her voice full of indignation, "I’m sorry, who was the one just cowering on the ground like a little new-born, waiting to be saved? Oh yes, you." How dare he! He could not be that much older than her, what gave him the right to speak to her in such a way? What a complete jerk. She snuffed and put her nose in the air as he swiped at her, and trotted away from him; pity, she thought he would have been worth her time but she had absolutely no patience for losers.

Instead, she turned her attention to Ayasha, the white woman who had just introduced herself; she was young too, though obviously and adult, "Hi, I’m Lillith Behr." She decided to use one of her last name’s this time, for information’s sake. She remembered seeing Ayasha at the meeting, "You have a scar on your eye, what happened?" She asked curiously. She had seen plenty of people with scars, her father had many, but she always liked hearing the stories on how they had received them, if they were willing to tell.

Ayasha had asked for her knife back and Lillith turned to see that the jerk-face wolf had the woman’s knife at his feet. Lillith glared at him vengefully, wondering if he’d have the common courtesy to bring back to its owner.

<style>
.lilly .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.lilly-header {font-size:25px; text-align:right; padding:10px 20px; font-family:"MONOTYPE CORSIVA", sans-serif; color:#ff0000; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 5px;}
.lilly p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.lilly b {color:#f1e96c; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.lilly {background-color:#298963; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/RiU16.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:270px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #ff0000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#B70101; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
.lilly-border {width:452px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.lilly .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #f1e96c; margin:0px auto;}
.lilly b:before {cotent: open-quote;}
.lilly b:after {content: close-quote;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread