Learning Consequences
[html]

OOC :: OOC. WC :: 273

Lillith’s angered looks cooled to a haughty disdain when the boy picked up the dagger and brought it over to the white woman. She took it from him and Lillith scooted away from his form before turning to hear Ayasha speak. She answered both their questions in story form, telling a tail of how she had once been a part of another pack and her adventures there. The crimson pup listened in rapt silence, hanging on the woman’s every word; it was not the story itself that fascinated her so, but the information held within it. Lillith knew there were other packs, but had never visited another to her recollection, so the idea of a battle happening in some far of clan was intriguing.

When the story was finished, Lillith wagged her tail, "Very cool! I can’t wait to be able to shift and learn to fight some day!" She stood then and mocked charged Ayasha’s feet, before rolling away with a giggle. She knew her mother had other, more spiritual plans for her, but Lillith just wanted to tussle and show other people how strong she was. Her eyes flitted to the boy again, her eyes darkening; if only she was bigger, she wouldn’t have let him get away with talking to her like that.

Then, in the distance, the ravens took flight from their roost, obviously bored, and flew back towards their favorite haunt just outside the caverns, "Well, there go my shadows… I like the rustling of their wings..." It was and offhand comment, and Lillith was distracted by it for a moment before turning back to look at Ayasha.

<style>
.lilly .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.lilly-header {font-size:25px; text-align:right; padding:10px 20px; font-family:"MONOTYPE CORSIVA", sans-serif; color:#ff0000; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 5px;}
.lilly p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.lilly b {color:#f1e96c; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.lilly {background-color:#298963; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/RiU16.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:270px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #ff0000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#B70101; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
.lilly-border {width:452px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.lilly .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #f1e96c; margin:0px auto;}
.lilly b:before {cotent: open-quote;}
.lilly b:after {content: close-quote;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread