M-Reader's Pleasure
This post contains extremely graphic and suggestive material! As always, for our more sensitive readers, a summary shall be provided in the next post.

Time had passed seamlessly as Amy traveled with Shadowfang. At times she even forgot why they were doing this, though the guilt always returned with the sweet love filled words he always gave to her. Waking up nestled next to him Amy rolled over, smiling happily as she looked down at his body. Both had continued to train, though Amy always pushed herself slightly harder, still wishing for the ability to overtake him, dominate him and return to her family in that way, able to stop and keep the black wolf with him instead of the painful courtship that promised loss. Bria (7:36:23 PM):Her hands danced over his muscular body, feeling his chest rise underneath. Slipping to straddle his thick body Amy lowered her head, the thin silk nightie she wore riding up on her legs. Hair brushed his face, a mischievous smile on her face. "Good morning."

" I knew that I would be killed in my sleep.....That explains the Angel straddling me right now" He smiled as his hand went up to rub her cheek and then both hands went to her hips and he held her tightly as he looked to her gown and it excited him, the idea of having her sitting on him with really nothing stopping them from making love again made him want her and from the look in her eyes she was thinking the same thing. He raised his hands and put them up against the wall he was near and he winked lightly."Shall I act as though I can't move? Your in charge, mistress. You did mistake me as a slave before remember?" He smiled as he looked up at her and then he growled letting her know that he wanted her.

His first words brought a childish giggle from Amy. She had changed with the time spent with him, her emotions coming out more and more easily. Her cheek was stroked, Amy nuzzling into it. The hands descended, keeping her from moving off him. It was exciting, enticing, telling her to continue. His words were almost mocking, knowing that she couldn't get off, yet telling her to do as she wished. His growl was met by an almost purring noise from her as she slid her hands over his chest, ducking down to kiss him slowly. "No movement? Wouldn't that be rather boring?"

"You could also lay down and I can tease you until you can't take it any more." He smiled as he looked up at her and when she leaned down he kissed back deeply and he moved his arms and wrapped them around her to make sure she couldn't get away. He loved her and over the time they had been together he noticed a change, a change that brought hope to him that she would remain his forever, until death claim them.

His other suggestion brought an even wider smile to her lips. Amy walked her hand down, lower and lower until slipping to touch his length. "You really think you could get me down? I thought I was in charge here." Teasingly she ran her hand around, stroking it as she looked up, pretending to be in great thought. "I don't know. I'm not sure I like either of those choices. No other ones available? Well I suppose we'll have to get up and get breakfast then."

" Breakfast can wait a few minutes!" He smiled wide as he leaned up fast and bit her neck as he gave a wanting growl and he made sure to get just to the breaking point of her skin before he flipped her over and in a flash she was lying on her back with her legs wrapped around him and he slowly leaned forward and kissed from her chest to her neck and then finally to her lips. " I can't let you get away love." He said as he whispered into her ear and then he licked the very spot he had bitten.

Amy grinned, shifting to feel him underneath her as he lunged up, softly biting and breaking the skin on her neck. Each time he did that it sent tingles through the scar from the first time they'd fought, dominated and captured by this powerful male that seemed so sure of himself, making her submit for the first time in her life to someone outside of her family. Bria (8:19:53 PM):A small yelp escaped her as she was flipped over. Her legs wrapped around him, ending up barely touching the floor, her athletic body pressed tightly to his. Smiling she slowly released her grip, moving away from his strong firm chest back down to the ground. Kisses teased her sensitive breasts, rising up over her neck where droplets of pool sat before finally kissing her lips. His words sent a shudder through her body, guilty again as she nuzzled in, working to let lust wash it away.

His teeth and tongue worked on her neck and chest as his hands massaged her body. He slowly started to kiss from her neck where he had bitten to her chest at it's center and then slowly, very slowly he kissed down her tone stomach going over the gown she wore until he had reached between her legs and he kissed her inner thigh, first the left and then the right. He looked up at her and smiled as he licks his lips giving her a clear picture of what he was about to do.

Shadowfang certainly knew how to make a woman's heart race. From the passionate inexperience of that first time he had quickly leaped to someone capable of pinning her heart, making her crave him with all her might. His hands ran over her form, complimenting her without a word, kissing her down to her chest. She clung tightly to him, nuzzle barying in before reaching down, taking her own bite out of him.

Hers was rougher, tearing through to the flesh beneath without forgiveness. She might act gentler, but the demon that she was still lived, fed by these small moments of darkness. Moaning as he kissed lower, descending down her body, Amy clenched her legs around him, urging him farther. Each thigh was kissed in turn. Leaning up she kissed his lips, licking around to taste him, memorize him, before laying back down, waiting for him to continue.

Shadow was bit and he saw again that demon within the woman he loved. He met that demon by kissing her passionately and then when she laid back down he kissed back to her thighs again. He looked up and looked deeply into her eyes. He saw the fire , the Passion, and he could even see love. Her love had been hard to get, it had taken so much time but it was worth it. He looked down and very gently he brought his tongue over those sensitive folds of flesh and then as he continued he started to lick deeper and deeper. He aimed for that one spot that always seemed to drive his angel to the edge and his hands were placed firmly on her thighs as he pushed her legs apart to get a better angle.

Shadowfang kissed her, calling the demon to him, letting love fill her. He was hers, and only hers, the world holding just the two of them. Amy moaned slightly as his tongue reached down, tantalizing her. It felt so good, his tongue pushing in deeper and deeper. Amy allowed her legs to open, letting him come closer, tongue licking in. He hit that sweet spot inside her, releasing a wild shriek. Sitting up she clawed into him, wishing that he'd hit it again.

hadow kept getting deeper and deeper and then he heard her shriek and he knew he must have done something right. He found that spot again and just focused on it now. He would continue to pleasure her until she could take no more, or until she attacked him and forced him to please her in other ways. He growled at her as he lightly scratched her thighs and he smiled.

He was torturing her. Shadowfang's tongue pushed on that sweet spot again and again, bringing cries from her as she pressed into him, wishing for more. Clawed hands dug into his back, unsure of how much she could take of this seemingly never ending flow of ecstacy. He pushed it one more time, and Amy just about lost her mind. Grabbing him she growled ferociously, forcing him up. Sharply she kissed him, biting his lips. "No more games." Amy reached her hand down, touching his erect length, claw tracing along it. "You know what I want. Now give it." Amy thrust her body forwards, demanding he took her right then.

Shadow smiled and growled back as she forced him up to her level. He felt her touch his length and he angled himself so he was lightly touching her. When she bucked up into him his member slid right in and he moaned lightly as his hands came to rest on either side of her body. As he held himself up he started to move his hips and slam down into her and he growled as the feeling was so great it caused him to close his eyes and he continued." I'll give you anything you ask for..." He leaned in and kissed her passionately as he kept his body moving filling them both with passions flame.

Shadowfang slid into her, Amy releasing a moan of pleasure under his touch. He pumped into her, Amy doing her best to keep beat, hands tangling into his hair, leaning in to kiss him. He was her best part, the only part of her that mattered, swallowing her whole and rocking her body.

Shadow kept pushing deeply into her hitting her in all the right places. He growled low as he leaned in and kissed her again. He held the kiss and then he pulled from it and bit her hard on the collar bone and then he whispered into her ear. So only her and no one else not even the gods with there limitless knowledge could hear as he said." I love you." He kept his head close to hers as he rested his chin on her shoulder and he kept up the momentum. He heard her cries and her growls and they only fueled his desire and his passion, along with his need to give her all the pleasure she could handle.

Her black wolf pulled out from the kiss. Sinking down Amy bit deep into his shoulder, tasting his blood, claiming him as hers as permanently as she could. Her own bone was nipped, bringing an affectionate nuzzle from her. The whisper didn't comfort her, move her world or bring her any more pleasure. It just added a tinge of guilt, leading her to arch her body to slam harder into his, trying to let the pleasure wash those secret words away, the words heard only by her, the knowledge held only by the two of them. What was she doing? It didn't matter as another wave of ecstacy broke over her, bringing a loud howl to tell the world of the joy she felt.

Shadow heard the howl and he closed his eyes tight and bared his teeth as he reached that end, the one moment were bliss and passion and lust beat out all other things and the world it self would melt away. He howled her name as he hit that climax and he pushed in as hard as possible one last time and his whole body and shook and pulsed from the feeling of it all. Like the times before they had locked after the final push and he took his arms and held her close to his body as the sweet rush of the moment moved throughout both of them. Breaths labored and body's sore, the whole world again was wipped away as he started into those beautiful eyes of hers and slowly he leaned in and kissed her lovingly.

Her name was called, the whole world wrapping around her as she buried her claws into Shadow's body, holding him close, everything faded away. Slowly, so slowly it began to drain away, leaving Amy to nestle tightly in his arms, happy and content. He held her close, protective and always so strong. Amy wished it could never end, brown eyes meeting his odd mismatched pair. He kissed her softly, so wonderfully and sweetly. Amy leaned in, feeling herself loosen, ready for another round.

At that moment though, another need reached her. Jolting up Amy twisted, scrambling away from Shadowfang. Turning her head she threw up on the ground. Her body heaved as another wave came up before she was finally able to back away, feeling better. Confused Amy stared at the vomit, trying to figure out what it was doing there. She wasn't sick, nothing had happened to trigger it. There was no reason for it. Except-

Shadow watched her move away quickly and he was about to ask what was wrong as he saw her throw up onto the floor. He looked to it and he thought the same as his love. she wasn't sick, she had no signs of any illness, there was nothing that would cause that, the only thing they had been doing is eating, traveling and.....Shadows eyes changed to show that he knew what it was and he slowly stood up and went to Amys side as he looked to her. " How long has it been since we first..." He stopped knowing that she would figure out where he was going with his question and by the looks in her eyes, she probably knew as soon as he did.

The dream was broken. She was pregnant, and the final countdown had started. Her face was blank, emotions hidden away as she sorted out how far along she would be. Pinning down an exact date was difficult, as they had been traveling like this for over three months, sleeping together as often as they could. She could be anywhere from a month along to a single week. No, less than a month for sure. There was no bump on her stomach, this sickness the first sign of what was there.

Turning Amy met Shadow's-no, the assassin's eyes. There could be no warmth between them, no care. How could she have forgotten that this was the end goal she'd been seeking, wishing for this pregnancy to end the uncertainty and return her to her family. This was what she wanted, nothing else. She didn't want Shadowfang. It had just been an act. "A week along, perhaps three."

Shadow looked to Amys stomach and then back into her eyes. He had seen the change, where there was love and a desire there was now nothing. His instincts demanded that he protect the pups that were now growing inside the woman he loved but there was another feeling. He felt a threat, like someone was going to take his family from him and as he stood there it seemed that the feeling was coming from the very woman of whom was going to have his pups. He slowly took his right hand and reached out to Amys stomach, he wanted to touch her, and get as close to the pups within her as he could. His finger nails lightly touched her stomach as he felt like he needed to growl bt he didn't understand why.

The look in his eyes told her that he knew the spell was broken. She had to return from the dream they'd been in where they could be together, return to the reality of what she was: a mark against her family working to earn her position again. She had been lazy during her time with Shadowfang, choosing to spend it with him instead of working to boost her reputation and power. His hand reached out, touching her stomach softly. Amy pulled away, feeling the need to protect her pups from what she now saw as a threat. "I can take care of them."

"So this was your plan? use me to bring you pups and then once you knew that you would have them then you would leave me...." Shadow pulled his hand away slowly as his face went blank as he looked her in the eyes. He looked away for a sec and then a growl came from him as he grew more angry by the second." The whole time....you never once felt anything for me? You're telling me the whole time you never felt love for me, you never wanted to keep me? Never wanted to stay with me?"He trailed off again as he walked to a wall and then he pushed it and it splintered and shattered as he bared his teeth lightly and the when he turned to look at her tears were in his eyes.

" This was the plan from the get go, your family wanted you to bare my children and you did it for a position in your family.....Your family....YOUR FAMILY DOESN'T CARE ABOUT YOU!!! I do I love you and would stay with you forever and you would rather go back to a family, where if you died they would merely find someone to take your place....." Shadow walked to the room they had stored there things and he strapped on his sword and his cloak and he got everything he owned except for his family that he thought he would have and he walked right past her and he stooped while being in the door way. " I always loved you....thank you, for ripping out my heart." He walked out and as he moved he got faster and faster until he was running as fast as possible. His life had ended and what killed him most was he saw it coming and thought that he could change it.

Amy shook her head. That wasn't the plan at all. Getting pregnant was definitely in there, but if the pups were born healthy she was to take Shadowfang as her mate. If they were sick or stillborn though, she would have to leave him forever. The angry growl that came from him had Amy drawing back dropping into a defensive stance. Her instincts were strong on this one, telling her to defend her pups from anything that could harm them, even the one that she cared for. No, she couldn't think like that. She felt nothing for him. That was the truth. Nothing more.

She watched him blankly, no response to his words about emotions. It wasn't like she was capable of feeling anything beyond lust and anger, emotions she knew very well. The anger from him was something she understood, if not the reason behind it. The wall broke at his blow, and Amy stood there, fangs bared. The tears in her eyes were confusing though.

Her family didn't care about her black wolf at all. No, not her black wolf. He meant nothing to her. It seemed she would just have to keep telling herself that until it came true. The yelled words had her rising up in anger. "My family is everything. They give me everything." A purpose, somewhere to be safe, a place where she could be everything she was and it wasn't just accepted, but appreciated. All things that she had found with Shadowfang, a small part of her whispered. Shaking her head Amy pushed that away. "They can't replace me." Her words were quiet, less certain this time. She had earned her position. If she couldn't prove that she was good enough for it they just might do that.

She watched him leave, holding back tears with anger and hatred. It was all she had before he came, it would be enough once he left. The last words almost broke her guard as she came down to the ground, singing softly as she wrapped her arms around the precious gift her body now bore. It would be fine. This was what she had wanted. Right?

Messages In This Thread