M-Reader's Pleasure
Shadow was out cold and while he was he kept seeing a white light in front of him while he was feeling cold. He would head towards it but then he would be hit my a feeling that he was getting farther away from Amy. Unknown to him shadow was fighting death and what Amy and the medics would be seeing would be a wolf fighting to stay alive. Shadow would talk while he was out saying that he loved Amy and that he would not die, that he needed to be with her. Hours and hours passed and slowly Shadow recovered and his eyes slowly started to open and when he saw Amy there he remembered the one time he woke up to having her on his lap and he smiled weakly. "There's that angel again. I must have died." Amy is gonna be pissed.

The medic finally managed to pull Shadow through. Amy had been breathless with anxiety, refusing to leave his side as the hours passed. When he finally fell into a healing sleep she had breathed a sigh of relief. His eyes opened, Amy staring lovingly at those mismatched eyes of his. The words that he spoke snapped off that though, returning to her anger. "You moron! You almost died! I'm going to kill you!" Amy stood up, dagger in hand as she charged towards him, barely restrained by the medic. "We just saved him, don't risk his life again!"

Shadow smiled and chuckled lightly as he looked to the side lightly and spoke as best he could." let her go...." He looked to the guy and nodded and when Amy got closer he spoke as he smiled that simple yet loving smile he had always given her while they were together. She started to threaten him and she even brought her dagger to his neck and he kept looking deep into her eyes and he cut her off with surprising words." Amy, kill me later....just kiss me." He didn't move his arms or his hands because he couldn't, all he could do was smile at her and hope she listened to him. He needed to feel that kiss, know what it was like to kiss her after he knew that he would live, at least until he was good enough to fight again and then she would want to kick his ass to near death again. All that aside he needed her and it showed on his lips and in his eyes and soul.

The medic reluctantly released Amy, her staring daggers at him. Released she continued rampaging over at him. "You think you're invincible? How about I prove to you exactly how much pain you can feel?" Her blade was to his throat, leaning over him. "It's not funny, I'm not your angel, and when I'm through-"

The words Shadow cut her off with was surprising. She stared at him for a moment before leaning down, kissing him passionately. Everything she had been holding back was there in that rough kiss, drawing blood from his lips before pulling back. "Satisfied?" Grumpily Amy turned around, refusing to acknowledge the fool.

He kissed her back as best he could and at the blood on his lips he lightly licked them to get it off and when she said if he was satisfied he said and did nothing, her answer of how she felt was in that kiss and he needed no more than that. He looked to the medic and nodded lightly as he spoke." Thanks for patching me up, I owe you" He looked to Amy as she left and then looked back to the medic." I owe you for keeping me with her, you could never know how happy I am. She's...She's my love..." His eyes started to get heavy and he smiled at Amy and reluctantly he fell asleep and would be out for a long time, but the danger to his life was over, he would recover and regain his strength, the only thing He and Amy would have to worry about now, was her family.

Amy stormed out of the room, arms wrapped around her belly. It was large, only a couple more weeks left until they would be born. Sighing she sat down, trying not to worry. The pressure about the pups being healthy or not was still there, even if she was no longer a Sunders, with the duty of killing the weak. Bria The medic shook his head, looking at him. "I didn't keep her with you. She refused to leave." He chuckled softly at Shadow's words. The pair was certainly deep in love. He left to let the pair sleep, both exhausted by what they had been through. They would need it, as they would have a long journey ahead of them if they wanted to remain together. Fate was cruel, and it looked like this time was no different.

Messages In This Thread