thought she'd make things better...
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.omniOutline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/Sets/omni.png') #d8a9d8 no-repeat top center; width:460px; margin:10px auto; padding:320px 10px 10px 10px; color:#ddd; border: 4px double #000;}
.omniTitle {text-align:rightt; font-size:32px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #d093ab; color:#7e387d;}
.omniSubTitle {text-align:left;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:5px 5px 5px 90px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000;}
.omniInfo {text-align:right; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:5px; line-height:100%; color:#000000; font-weight:bolder;}
.omniInput {padding:10px; border: 4px double #000; background:#bbbdbf; color:#42120f;  opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 60); line-height:120%;}
.omniInput b {font-weight:bolder;}
.omniInput b:before {    content:open-quote;}
.omniInput b:after {    content: close-quote;}
.omniSubtitle2 {font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #g000;}
.omniInfo2 { text-align:right; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:5px; line-height:100%; color:#000000; font-weight:bolder;}
.omniRevoCredit {text-align:right; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000; color:#FFFFFF; font-weight:bolder;}
</style>

Omni Cadeaux
here we go
welcome to my funeral
without you i dont even have a pulse
all alone it's dark and cold
with every move i die
::Hey guys!

If only she could've been stronger, better for the babies that had slipped away from her that night, they wouldn't have died. There was still that overwhelming grief, the kind that made its victim want to scream every obscenity they knew to whomever, curse the world for the uncalled for deaths of the Lykoi-Cadeaux children. She had two little boys...Looking so much like Jacinto, and a little girl. The runt, the tiny female that even in the small child's death, Omni wanted to protect. Now they were gone. Blue eyes looked up as the sound of a being approaching cautioned the coyote. It was her brother! Helotes...The way he flinched just dulled her mood, another on the list that she had failed. "I'm sorry...I-It's my fault." The hybrid found herself stuttering, small hands resting upon her abdomen. The bulge, it had become something of familiarity, only to have it disappear along with her own flesh and blood.

Omni flattened her ears and averted her blue eyes, only to direct her attention to a feminine figure nearby. It was her sister, Ilusion. Omni rather liked her sister, and the proposed comfort the Lykoi woman held out to the golden coywolf, there was no other option but to take it. Like a small child, head down in the almost customary bow of grieving, even without thinking, the young woman sought out the comfort of her sister. "Ilu." The woman said quietly, pulling her sister into a short-lived, but loving hug. She wasn't sure how to approach Helotes on this, knowing whether or not he was angered or disgusted with her loss. Pulling away solemnly, Omni faced them both. Why did they deserve this?

Creamy hands trembled in the reality of this all, this had to be nothing but a terrifying nightmare. Images of Jacinto's grin plastered over his sweet face the day she had announced her pregnancy...The still bodies of the tiny ones that should've been wriggling around in her arms. The blood. Even Sinatrai's sweet innocent face. He didn't even understand the severity of this all. "W-What am I supposed to do? I-I f-failed Cinto...He's not mad...But I don't know--" Even this all put her relationship with their brother at stake, maybe Jacinto would just end up leaving. Trying again--That wouldn't work. They would likely pass away as well. Her long tail drooped between her knees, letting the steam conceal the trio.

here i go
this is my confession oh
a lost cause nobody can save my soul
i am so delusional
with every move i die
WC :: +000
template by revo. <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread