[M]Teacher and Student
[html]

If the Atheed was frustrated with the questions, she at least had the grace not to show it. The Optio was young yet, however, and still learning all she could about the world, even if she liked to believe she knew everything that was important to her. Her study of Inferni’s past had only included the main leaders and events that Myri had told her, but she didn’t know about the other members of the past or their relations. She wanted to learn and to better understand her own clan, especially now that she was helping to lead it.

Aeron explained where she had come from, and the tawny hybrid’s ears swiveled forward with intense interest. She wasn’t so much of a feminist that she believed one sex should rule and one should serve, but there was no disagreement to how things were done either. There was an odd gleam in her eyes, which fell to the copper coyote’s breasts and the scars that crossed them. However, Aeron finished the story, her hand reaching up to the necklace. Two fangs and a small paw hung from the cord, something that Ves hadn’t noticed before.

I’m… I’m sorry, Vesper murmured. She didn’t know if she was apologizing to what happened to her mate and daughter back then, or for asking all these questions. Hesitantly, she stepped forward and reached out to touch the coyote comfortingly.

<style>
.vespa2b .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.vespa2b p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:15px;}
.vespa2b b {color:#85c8ff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 2px; quotes:'“' '”';}
.vespa2b {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/87vBN.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:20px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; line-height:16px; width:520px; text-align:justify; }
.vespa2b .inner {margin:75px 05px 15px 190px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; height:315px; overflow:auto;}
.vespa2b b:before {content:open-quote; font-size: 13px;}
.vespa2b b:after {content:close-quote; font-size: 13px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread