It Began as This [The Meeting]
[html]

Sorry for the slowtortoise! wordcount: +2

The she-wolf seemed to be a thoughtful creature, and by her words, she was truly pacifist, as the nature of her pack would suggest. As she spoke, his black lips peeled up in abhorrence. Peace was a weak and frail concept to the wicked king, who, but for his own flaws, could truly have been a tyrant. "Simple, indeed," The beast sneered, his yellow teeth glinting at her unfavorably. It was within his nature to be sly and cunning, charming when necessary - And yet this woman did not need his charm, for she would already know him for what he truly was; A poisonous serpent, dangerous and distasteful to the views of her pretty little pack. "Would you ask me, too, why we hunt deer? It is in the nature of the predator, my dearest Queen, to consume whatever prey it catches - To hunt whatever weakness is within range of its bite," His volatile eyes flickered at her in warning. There was no desire for physical violence within him, but she was a tasty morsel regardless, and Sirius' unpredictability made him a wild-card in these kinds of negotiations.

But, with the cunning skill of a businessman, he continued to play the strange game that had developed between them. The dark beast's sneer became a sharp, Cheshire-cat smile, sumptuous and starved as hungry eyes continued to gaze sharply at her. He had captured X'yrin's interest with the mention of his barter, and it was now time to deliver. "Yes, indeed. We've something that might be very precious to you and yours, sweet Lady," His expression changed again, becoming harder, sharper, as needle-thin pupils gazed coldly back at the seated Alphess. Eris had told him well enough of the value of their hostage. "I've a child, X'yrin," Black lips were grim as he spoke, the words a thick purr that oozed from the man like a growl, "A child of royal blood, one that would be precious to your people. I have the son of Nayru and Razekiel, previous lords of your land," His yellowed teeth glittered, gaze watching her carefully for a reaction.

Sirius Revlis
Hail the Conqueror Worm
<style>
.gsiri-01 {width:500px;margin:0px auto;text-align:justify;line-height:15px;font-family:Georgia, Helvetica, serifs;font-size:12px;letter-spacing:.75px;word-spacing:1px;}
.gsiri-01 .ooc {text-align:left;font-style:italic;font-size:11px;border-bottom:1px dotted;padding-bottom:5px;letter-spacing:.90px;}
.gsiri-01 p {text-indent:40px;padding:0px 0px 5px 0px;}
.gsiri-01 b {font-size:13px;letter-spacing:1px;}
.gsiri-01 .name {text-align:center;font-family: 'Permanent Marker', cursive;font-size:50px;line-height:20px;}
.gsiri-01 .quote {text-align:center;font-size:10px;padding-top:10px;letter-spacing:10px;text-transform:uppercase;}</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread