The Start of Something New
Fayne lifted her front paws, left then right on the soft earth beneath her as she waited to be approached by one, or multiple pack members. If wasn't long before a wolf, slightly smaller than herself approached her with her head and tail raised high. She was the color of burnt wood and caramel, her body laced with hues of black. The stranger's ears and eyes focused on Fayne intently, she kept her head low and her gaze focused at the ground near the wolf's feet careful not to make eye contact. Though she presented herself rather dominantly Fayne did not think this was the Alpha of the pack. She was greeted with a simple and quite obvious question. Fayne knew the formalities of greeting a loner very well. She opened her mouth to speak but before she could another wolf came up and stood shoulder to shoulder with her comrade. She stood taller than the brown wolf, her tail and head raised in the same manner with the fur on her back lifted. This was the Alpha, her presence said it all. She was a light colored noble looking wolf with tones of black and brown mixed into her pelt. Fayne gathered her thoughts and attempted to speak again.

"My intentions are to join the ranks of yo-" She was interrupted mid sentence by a third wolf.. She raised an eyebrow, she didn't heard a single leaf crunch or a twig snap before he reached them. [i]Whoa...[/b] He spoke to the first wolf that had greeted her, it appeared that her name was Tatiana. This solid black heathen had a light and carefree demeanor. It was refreshing to Fayne, she hadn't seen a single happy face in her time traveling here. She twitched an ear and cracked a slight smile at the thought then continued. "My intentions are to join the ranks of your pack. I hope to call your land my home and become part of a family again." Her answer was honest and straight to the point. There was no dilly dallying or lying when it came to this. Fayne continued to stand in the submissive stance. The three wolf's eyes were firmly focused on her.

She wasn't sure how this was going to play out, but she was confident that if she showed proper respect and edicate that she would be accepted into their family. Though, as a low unimportant rank. She didn't mind though, she would work her way up through the ranks with hard work and determination. She stood still, a smile on her face as she thought about it. It was a welcoming and warm feeling to be part of a pack. Even if they did treat you like dirt at first, you're one of them.

Messages In This Thread