The Start of Something New
[html]
<style>@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Rancho);</style>Titania Moonsong

burning the ground, I break from the crowd
I'm on the hunt I'm after you

strut on a line, it's discord and rhyme

AND I'M HUNGRY LIKE THE WOLF

Word Count :: 300+ In the interest of getting Fayne titled ASAP, I'd like to ask if you guys mind open post order until Titania goes "You in home dawg!" (In other words, Fayne can post ASAP without having to wait for the rotation.)

Shadow seemed to appear out of nowhere, sneaking along as silently as his name would suggest. Perhaps she hadn’t noticed the male because she was so intent on the newcomer, but her instincts still had a handle on her surroundings so when he spoke she didn’t leap out of her skin. Instead, one ear flicked toward him for a moment before pointing toward Fayne again. A moment later, there was a small shift as Titania gave a small affectionate shoulder bump to Shadow. She was proud of her pack in this moment; proud that they were supportive of their realm, and of her. She had noticed Ciara’s shift, and any momentary worries she had when first arriving diminished. This is as it should be, with pack here to protect family, and possibly in this case, welcome new family.

“It is never coincidence when the wolf is led to New Dawn,” she said with a smile. “But it is a moon blessing when the wolf prevails within one such as yourself.” This was her sleight way of hinting towards her suspicion that Fayne was a half-breed, but the wolf was clearly predominant within her, so the wolfess’s possible mixed blood was of no true concern.

“If you want to embrace your heritage as a wolf, you have come to the right place. Our family, our pack, believes in the true lifestyle. Of course, we don’t shrug our shoulders at the empowerment out abilities give us, but we have not turned out backs on our nature as so many of our kind sadly have. Wolf should be with wolf, in our real home. We are called together with every fiber of our being. Do you feel the calling, too?” She stepped forward then, extending her snout to prod gently at the stranger’s muzzle, scenting her whilst also seeking signs of insubordination. If one was only acting, then it was often hard to subdue the urge to snap back when personal space was being invaded, so this was one of her favored tactics when judging new members.

Her breath whispered in Fayne’s ear as she prodded, still scenting, and then she stepped back and spoke, “I am Titania Moonsong. Tell me wanderer, what is your name?”

image from dawnthieves; code template by kitty; table by raze

<style>
.Hltw_razkit p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px; line-height:16px;}
.Hltw_razkit b {color:#ffff62; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px;}
.Hltw_razkit {background-color:#605f5f; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#f1efed; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/XNRhd.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:440px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #463837; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.Hltw_razkit .name {text-align:center; font-family:Rancho; color:#ffff62; font-size:65px; padding:0px 0px 0px 0px; line-height:25px; letter-spacing:2px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px;}
.Hltw_razkit .lyrics {font-family:georgia; color:#f1efed; font-size:15px; padding:6px 0px 10px 0px; line-height:12px; text-align:center;}
.Hltw_razkit .ooc {text-align:center; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:10px; border-bottom:2px dotted #3a3629; padding:0px 15px 0px 0px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread