The Start of Something New
OOC: Just note, that Fayne does have a few minor injuries. Though, she is in good health. :3 Oh, and thanks home skillet!! X3

IC: Fayne felt gifted standing there before these three heathens. She kept an honest smile on her face, she was liking how things were going. These pack wolves seemed kind and warm, Fayne was glad to be surrounded by beings that loved and cared for one another. Much better than her past situations. Fayne relaxed herself just a little. Her ears lifted slightly from her skull and her tail now hung loose, dangling lifelessly between her hind legs. Her head still remained low and she kept her eye contact on the forest floor, she couldn't relax fully, not ever in the presence of an Alpha. Not until she gained a higher rank in the pack. Fayne's eyes shifted to the Alpha's feet as she spoke. The young mercury colored wolf's ears shifted slightly at her first sentence. She was unaware of the meaning, but it sounded to her like a compliment. She blinked eagerly, her fat tail swaying lightly behind her at the sound of it. It had a nice ring to it, somewhat like poetry.

Fayne listened as the ash and wood colored Alpha continued. She unintentionally raised her ears at the words that followed next, but quickly pinned them to her cranium when she noticed her slip up. She had come to the right place after all. This was a pack that clung onto the way of their ancestors as Fayne's pack had done for so long. Though each of them was changed by the virus, they preferred to remain in Lupus form and live the way they had before the outbreak. Fayne's dark face lightened, she was truly ecstatic to be standing here right now. The happiness was written all over her. She responded with a sharp nod. Fayne's eyes flashed up at the black wolf to catch his smile, she grinned genuinely back at him. A moment later the Alpha greeted her, nudging Fayne's muzzle with her her own. Fayne nudged back gently, she was being accepted it seemed. The touch between the two was soft and genuine. Her new life within the pack would begin, she was incredibly thankful. This is it! I shall call New Dawn my home. Titiana stepped back and spoke once more, her voice was kind. Fayne quickly answered the question, her voice was full of joy. Almost trembling with an overwhelming happiness.

"I am Fayne. I have traveled for months, only dreaming of a place like this. Now, I stand here in your presence, overwhelmed by beaming thoughts. Thoughts of being accepted, becoming part of a family again, living the way our ancestors had for so long. I hope to make a life here, and grow strong ties with each of you." Then she simply stood there, smiling her widest. Her eyes bright with anticipation. She could not contain the emotions that flowed through her like molten lava warming her whole body from the tip of her nose to the end of her tail. Her tail swayed back and forth, displaying the emotions that filled her.

Messages In This Thread