bro time
[html]
hehe, sev is such a little bad boy. ;D / +3!

It had been a long time since the brothers had been able to be around each other without anyone else around. Private time was good for their bonding, because when it was just the two of them, neither was afraid of what anyone else would think. They got along better without having to try and put a fake façade on for the other pack members. Yawning widely, Octavius nuzzled Severus again and closed his eyes, relaxing further, feeling safe and comfortable with his twin brother.

We can practice on two legs, if you’d like? I’ve been using that shape a lot more lately…maybe we can go to the gardens and work on something out of the way where the others can’t see us. Octa knew that his grey brother was hesitant about being in the optime form because he was self conscious about his looks. The white boy didn’t think it was that big of a deal, but Severus had a completely different thought pattern than he did.

A soft whine pulled from his throat when Severus began standing, wanting to just lay there and talk for a while. The other youngster clearly had other plans, and Octavius stood slowly after him, sighing and shaking his coat out. Yeah…I’ve been kind of bored, too… He shrugged his thick shoulders and stepped closer, poking his nose against the grey’s and then trotted off towards the gardening site. C’mon, we’ll find something to do, I’m sure.

Once they got to the location, Octavius lead Sev around the backside, avoiding any other wolves if only to keep his brother comfortable. There was still plenty of destruction, taking down of small buildings that they could do. If nothing else, the two young luperci could transport unusable wood to a pile for firewood and the reusable stuff to a ‘reuse’ pile closer to the middle of the building areas.

<style type="text/css">
.octatable3 b {font-weight:bold; color:#831b1c; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #2c0607; }
.octatable3 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.octatable3 {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#3e1c17; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/98ME6.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 373px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#703334; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.octatable3 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.octatable3 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread