bro time
[html]
OOC Short posts for the win? / +2

Severus let out a surprised yelp when his brother’s hand wrapped around his flimsy bicep and pulled him along. He stumbled for the first few jagged steps, but managed to gain his footing and run along with his pale sibling, letting out a laugh. They wove into the woods, going between the trees and over logs and such. He was panting a little by the time they reached the clearing, and leaned against a tree for a moment, studying his sibling with silver eyes.

“Uhh…hm. Well, I’m not quite sure how good I’ll do running like this but we can?” He rubbed at his arms, groaning a little. The sun was almost too warm on his dark pelt now, and he was becoming too hot, tongue lolling out of his mouth as he panted. “Maybe we could find a river or something to take a swim in…that’d be interesting to try in this form.” He grinned at his brother, hoping he liked the idea. Severus had learned from experience that there was nothing quite like lounging in the sun after being cooled by the river. His mind drifted back to the time when they were pups, the day that Octavius had been so keen to pounce around in the river while a rather disgruntled Severus watched from the sidelines. Then, their father had arrived. Severus couldn’t remember seeing the man since.

“Hey…do you ever hear from our dad?”

<style type="text/css">
.sev02 b {font-weight:bold; color:#b06868; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #1a0707; }
.sev02 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.sev02 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#450b0b; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/XAPwv.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 320px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#beabab; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.sev02 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.sev02 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread